KitchenAid Stainless Steel 42" Built-In Side By Side Refrigerator

Architect Series II refrigerators provide versatile storage options for the way you entertain. With built-in or freestanding, side-by-side or bottom-freezer, and counter-depth or standard-depth offerings, the options are endless. Built-in options include the world's first built-in French door refrigerator featuring the widest refrigeration capacity of any built-in bottom-freezer refrigerator on the market. If you're looking for additional storage in the kitchen or you want to accent other areas of your home, there are a variety of undercounter options available including beverage centers, wine cellars, ice makers, and undercounter refrigerators that can be customized to match the surrounding decor. Architect Series II built-in refrigerators are part of a coordinated appliance suite that was inspired by those who love to cook and entertain. An integrated and flush ice and water dispenser provides a visually pleasing, integrated look in your kitchen. A choice of overlay panels or stainless steel lets you customize the style of their refrigerator to match their kitchen cabinets or design scheme. The ExtendFresh Plus Temperature Management System helps insure ingredients stay at the appropriate temperatures to maintain taste and texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Stainless Steel 42" Built-In Side By Side Refrigerator!
Outstanding appliances. Kitchen Aid not only looks nice but the features are stellar.I love the separate drawers and the ability to set the temperatures. I love my Aqua Sense water filtration system. Water is fresh tasting, chilled and ice cubes are crystal clear. Fantastic brand.
Oakland, CA
I love this refrigerator it’s being amazing and looks wonderful in my kitchen I don’t have any pros or cons as far as improvements I wish I had a bigger kitchen so I could have a bigger refrigerator it is for sure worth a recommendation.
Orlando, FL
Muy buena espaciosa, frio, mantiene los alimentos, se puede distribuir la comida, la garantia es ampli
Ludlow, MA
It’s ok I like it but I don’t love it I need a bigger fridge for sure have no room in this one
Ottawa
We didn’t like it, not due to performance but rather because of size. Our fault, we needed a larger freezer.