Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesStand MixersKitchenAid
Série Professional 5 Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

This 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is perfect for heavy, dense mixtures. It also offers the capacity to make 10 dozen cookies in a single batch and 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

How is the whipper attachment on this one? I've got the small one and I find the whipper gets bent out of shape very fast if I'm whipping butter..I think they should be made just like the steel hooks..for to knead bread and such
Would this mixer be good to use multiple times a week without breaking down?
I love using my mixer for cakes and cookie dough. What do you use your mixer most for?
Start your review of KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer!
Dawn L.
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Dawn L.
This is the holy grail of mixers. I absolutely love my kitchenaid mixer. The 5 quart bowl lift is the one to go with if you love baking especially breads. It can tackle any dough you throw at it. It’s an investment but they last forever. I passed my perfectly good 4 quart mixer down to my daughter when she moved into her first house. It’s 34 years old and still works like brand new. Kitchenaid’s are made to last. So if you ask me it’s well worth the investment especially if you have a family member to pass it down to when you want to upgrade 🥰KitchenAid Série Professional 5 Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Karolina R.
Purchased at: Target
I rediscovered my passion to baking thanks to this KitchenAid mixer! I absolutely love it! No more whipping cream by hand mixer. Attachments clean easily under running water. I can now bake a bread and not strain my wrist.
Sanober A.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Sanober A.
Purchased at: Costco
I own kitchen aid mixer in stainless steel brought it on holiday sale it’s 5 qts it is so helpful to me I have 4 kids I do mixing baking stuff they most
Michelle Q.
Orlando, FL
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Michelle Q.
I do not have enough words to describe this appliance. I love cooking and baking, this mixer is the best you can buy! Yes, it is a bit expensive, but for me it is worth it! I even shred the chicken in it hahaha! makes my life so much easier in the kitchen
Caitlin L.
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Caitlin L.
Thank you to my mom for this amazing kitchen mixer ever hand free makes it so much better and easier I have all the attachments and I’m so in love definitely recommend this mixer it is pricey but soooooooo worth it definitely get!
Amber H.
Langsville, OH
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Amber H.
I love my kitchenAid mixer. I love the fact that they have every color imaginable. I bought the lime green. I have every appliance ever of course I love to cook. This works for so many things. I wish it would of came with a paddle that was dishwasher safe without getting spots. But I love it and would buy it again.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
One of the best mixers i have ever used! This thing is definitely built to last.. so many attachments and alot less work of your baking or cooking for your family.. a little costly but worth it!
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve had this stand mixer for 2 years now and it’s still working without any issues! I normally use it to make bread, and sometimes cakes or other desserts, and bread making was the reason I picked the professional over the artisan. I use it once a week or once every 2 weeks. I also like the bowl lift, I haven’t had any problems with it. Awesome product!
Anais A.
Villa Rica, GA
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Anais A.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love pastry and with this mixer it is easier to make my desserts, it is perfect and my meringue is beautiful.
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
I've grown up with these... it's a family thing. When mom gets a new color or bigger better one, she always passes the old ones down to one of us 6 kids. Mine is the 5 quart red one.. I've dreamed of the 6qt sparkly teal one for years that my dad owns... **SIGH** One day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 3 ans
Zoia S. il y a 7 mois
I love it. That is good equipment for the kitchen. I use it every week.