Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchenAid
Série Professional 5 Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

This 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is perfect for heavy, dense mixtures. It also offers the capacity to make 10 dozen cookies in a single batch and 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

How is the whipper attachment on this one? I've got the small one and I find the whipper gets bent out of shape very fast if I'm whipping butter..I think they should be made just like the steel hooks..for to knead bread and such
Start your review of KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer!
Christy M.
Arlington, VA
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Christy M.
Great mixer. A bit pricey but I love the fact there are Attachments you can add onto it to make grinded meets, homemade pasta, spiralize vegetables, etc. On the outside part of the stand. A very cool tool. I'd recommend trying one of the mixers.
Dawn L.
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Dawn L.
This is the holy grail of mixers. I absolutely love my kitchenaid mixer. The 5 quart bowl lift is the one to go with if you love baking especially breads. It can tackle any dough you throw at it. It’s an investment but they last forever. I passed my perfectly good 4 quart mixer down to my daughter when she moved into her first house. It’s 34 years old and still works like brand new. Kitchenaid’s are made to last. So if you ask me it’s well worth the investment especially if you have a family member to pass it down to when you want to upgrade 🥰KitchenAid Série Professional 5 Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Karolina R.
Purchased at: Target
I rediscovered my passion to baking thanks to this KitchenAid mixer! I absolutely love it! No more whipping cream by hand mixer. Attachments clean easily under running water. I can now bake a bread and not strain my wrist.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
I am a big fun of Kitchen aids because I can do anything. I love making cookies, cakes and breads. This kitchen aids does the job well. But of course it’s expensive.
Ria F.
Glendale, NY
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Ria F.
My bestie in the kitchen! Does most of the job and I take all the compliments. It is really as great as they say! Whipping cream, cake, cookies, you name it and it’s always perfect! Recommend it 100%!
Hanni Đ.
Yorba Linda, CA
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Hanni Đ.
perfect for make asian food. i had a red one. i can make bun or cake is perfect. save a lot of time for mix some food.
Sanober  A.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Sanober  A.
Purchased at: Costco
I own kitchen aid mixer in stainless steel brought it on holiday sale it’s 5 qts it is so helpful to me I have 4 kids I do mixing baking stuff they most
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Alyssa F.
This KitchenAid stand mixer is a life saver during the holidays when I’m constantly baking. I bake cookies and treats for 20+ family members and this makes it a breeze. I also use it for mixing my homemade mashed potatoes, shredding cooked chicken for enchiladas or Buffalo chicken dip, whisking together my own whipped cream for strawberries and cream dessert treats for my boys, mixing together pie fillings, and kneading dough for my homemade breads. The options are limitless. The first KitchenAid Professional 5qt stand mixer that I received I had purchased from Target and it made a weird annoying hum noise so I purchased the exact same model again but from Best Buy to compare the two side by side. The one I purchased from Best Buy was much quieter and did not produce a weird hum or grinding noise so I returned the Target one and kept the one purchased from Best Buy. So maybe keep that in mind if you purchase one and it sounds off then you may have received a dud. It’s been going strong for 2 years now with regular use so I have no complaints! I love this thing!
Kara Danielle W.
North Augusta, SC
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Kara Danielle W.
I’ve owned mine for about 6 years. It’s been wonderful! No issues ever. I use it once a week, many times around holidays, and parties! Excellent investment.
Michelle Q.
Orlando, FL
KitchenAid Série Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Michelle Q.
I do not have enough words to describe this appliance. I love cooking and baking, this mixer is the best you can buy! Yes, it is a bit expensive, but for me it is worth it! I even shred the chicken in it hahaha! makes my life so much easier in the kitchen
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Farrah A.
Point Cook, VIC
il y a 6 mois
Jennifer K. il y a 6 mois
Yes absolutely it's worth it I have the 5qt KitchenAid Mixer I found a 6qt bowl will also fit onto this.
Jill D.
il y a 9 mois
Roman D. il y a 6 mois
I love this! it’s one of my favorite and I hope I will own one in the future.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 4 ans
Zoia S. il y a 2 ans
I love it. That is good equipment for the kitchen. I use it every week.