BY KITCHENAID

Impress your brunch guests and treat your family to healthful and delicious homemade sausages with this sausage stuffer attachment by kitchenaid. Designed to work with the food grinder attachment for stand mixers, it makes small or large links quickly and easily. Dishwasher safe. 5hx2" dia. see more...

Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
Foodie Expert
I just got a kitchen aid for Christmas and am excited to get this attachment. my husband hunts and makes his own sausage so the stuffer would be great. I already have the grinder so we can grind up our own deer and bear meat
Jordan B.
Making homemade sausage with my KitchenAid Mixer, plus attachment is super easy, especially with these to help stuff the sausage. Definitely recommend for anyone who is interested in making their own sausage at home.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Foodie Expert
There's nothing better than homemade venison sausage! This is so handy because it attaches so easy to my kitchen aid stand mixer!
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Foodie Expert
I have this attachment but perks ally have never used it my mom uses it when she comes to visit me and she loves it
Liz M.
Pataskala, Oh
So easy to use, absolutely love all kitchen aid products. Make fresh Mina ally processed foods for my family is so important
Candace R.
Roddickton, NL
Foodie Expert
Love my kitchen aid so it's only right I love the attachments! This sausage stuffer is great if you have the meat grinder to grind the meat first. I make some wickedly awesome moose sausages with mine!
Anoo H.
Foodie Expert
KitchenAid always has good products! A bit tricky at first to get the right grip but easy to learn and work with.