Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsKitchenAid
Réfrigérateur non encastré à portes multiples de 258 pi cu et 36 po avec intérieur platine

by KitchenAid

Ce réfrigérateur avec intérieur platine est d'une polyvalence peu commune. Il comprend 5 portes, dont 2 tiroirs à fermeture en douceur, pour assurer une organisation optimale. Un bac de rangement pratique situé sous une tablette fait gagner de l'espac

does it have a long life shelf?
Start your review of KitchenAid Réfrigérateur non encastré à portes multiples de 25.8 pi cu et 36 po avec intérieur platine!
Fenton, MI
This has the be the best purchase for my house. It’s amazing. Holds a lot and there’s separate space for many different things.
Burbank, CA
This fridge is beautiful inside and out but the water and ice maker are horrible. We have called Kicthen Aid Several times to see what the problem is and the ice is a weird shape and hardly produces. The water keeps coming out like 3 seconds after you pull your cup away. If you don't mind those flaws this fridge will wow your friends and neighbors and make a big statement.
El Paso, TX
It’s so spacious ! The top two doors open and there is plenty of space on both sides plus’s Drawers. The bottom pulls out as a freezer which again very spacious with compartments. Worth the money !
Davie, FL
Picture month ago that we clean a refrigerator, I love above all the material outside, let me tell you that it does not get dirty so easily, I love it
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Best Buy
We just bought this and had it delivered today and I love it!!! So roomy and I love that you can get water and ice from it especially crushed ice :) I’m a sucker for ice !!! I love all kitchen aid products but this fridge tops them all having 3 drawers makes it so much easier to access things this was a bit more expensive than what I wanted to spend but so worth it!!! I have the best hubby in the world 🌎 I highly recommend!!
Syracuse, UT
Oh i love this fridge!! It keeps a good temperature and my food fresh. We have had the fridge over 10yrs or more and not one problem.. It has lasted for a long time in great shape.
Newnan, GA
Wow! The amount of space, and compartments in this refrigerator gives you huge space and endless ways to organize and control temperature and humidity of your drawers! I highly recommend this due to the quality and detail - down to measuring and calibrating and allowing you to control your water! YOU are the one who can customize the drawers to help dethaw, hold produce, deli meats or even marinate! Plus the freezer has drawers for all the organization lovers and it feels like I have more than enough room!
South Jordan, UT
Beautiful! I love my kitchenaid appliances especially my fridge the convenient vegetables drawer keeps my greens beautifully great longer as well as the freezer drawer is very convenient with the separating drawers and easy ooen large handle. When it comes to space in the fridge itself, there is sooo much! Side doors can hold a case of beer for my husband so I can store milk and juice for the kids on the bottom shelf. I also love using this frudge as my stocking fridge because its so big! I keep this one in my garage.
Portland , OR
Greatest biggest fridge in the market! So many options and the freezer is actually usable
hoffman estates
Excelenr product, I love it, I will buy ever this product, i like it, Im in love with this