KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Douglas G.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Danika P.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Jaline O.

BY KITCHENAID #6 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid professional pro 600 design 6 qt stand mixer with glass bowl- red kf26m22 see more...

• What are the perks to the bowl lift as opposed to the sta...1 Answers
  • Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these 16 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy a mixture and am wonder if this one is...3 Answers
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
These are very expensive but they are worth every dime spent on it. They have extra attachments that's you can buy as well.
Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
I want one SO unbelievably bad!!! My grandma has one and I am in love!!!! I can't express my need and want for this enough!
Elizabeth P.
Rosenberg, TX
This is the best mixer for someone who loves to back and make yummy treats I would recommend to any house wife or baker
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love to bake, bread cakes and all that jazz! This standing mixer was necessary! I love it and use it regularly
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
this kitchen aid mixer is the best mixer in the world. it does everything you can possible need it to do.
tabitha d.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love my kitchenAid mixer. I loved it so much I started converting my whole kitchen over to KitchenAid
juan m.
Doral, FL
Es una buena herramienta a la hora de hacer pasteles y galletas es un muy buen producto de alta calidad
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
I love my kitchen aid professional pro 600 . I make cookies and cakes. Frosting and a lot more things
Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
Really nice mixer it's super nice and I like that you can change the machines tool it's really nice
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
These are amazing, they work so well and you can use it for multiple things. Highly recommend
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What exactly can you do with this?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
These are a bit pricey. What makes them so much better than other brands?
Tiffany J.
Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Should a basic person get this? (Cook only once or twice a week) I feel like it is very bulky in a small space it would take up a lot of room, thoughts?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this as great as everyone make it seem?