KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Douglas G.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Danika P.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Jaline O.

BY KITCHENAID #6 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid professional pro 600 design 6 qt stand mixer with glass bowl- red kf26m22 see more...

• Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these 16 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy a mixture and am wonder if this one is...3 Answers
  • What is the price range on these?10 Answers
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
This mixer is wonderful! I was hesitant before purchasing this mixer because of the significantly high price, but now that I've owned mine for a while I definitely think it was worth the price!
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
Love this mixer! My mom always uses it when she makes cakes and it mixes wonderfully with no clumps. Very easy to clean and we've had it for a very long time. Kitchenaide is a trustworthy brand
androlux ..
By far my most favorite tool in the kitchen! It makes baking green tea infused macarons a breeze, and it doesn't seem to burn out if left in high speed for a while!
Kezia S.
Port Chester, NY
A dream "tool" for a perfect kitchen. Great design and powerful. When I look at this mixer, it makes me feel like a professional baker who is going to create the best recipe ever!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
I use my friends kichenaid mixer and love it. I plan on buying one myself real soon. I love how it has multipurpose tools and is not just used for one thing.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I never really picked up on cooking so when Santa suprised me with one I was speechless. I do make homemade cookies/cakes/biscuits now. Lol so I'm improving!
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
Is a good quality of mixer is perfect for any thing that has to so with mixing flour for pastries. Mom and sister use it alot for baking.
Rose K.
I love my Kitchen aid. I bought my daughter one for Christmas last year. If your are serious baker this will be your favorite tool.
Caroline B.
A fantastic mixer. I've used it fir 6 years now. For baking, ice cream, and more. It's always worked perfectly and dependably.
Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
I want one SO unbelievably bad!!! My grandma has one and I am in love!!!! I can't express my need and want for this enough!
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What exactly can you do with this?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
These are a bit pricey. What makes them so much better than other brands?
Tiffany J.
Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these
Jenn B.
Lexington, KY
Should a basic person get this? (Cook only once or twice a week) I feel like it is very bulky in a small space it would take up a lot of room, thoughts?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this as great as everyone make it seem?