KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Douglas G.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Danika P.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Jaline O.

BY KITCHENAID #6 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid professional pro 600 design 6 qt stand mixer with glass bowl- red kf26m22 see more...

• What are the perks to the bowl lift as opposed to the sta...1 Answers
  • Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these 16 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy a mixture and am wonder if this one is...3 Answers
Chantelle W.
Spokane, WA
Crazy expensive but works great! I love the different colors, speeds, etc. hate how the attachments are sold separately. Expensive but effective. I don't do a lot of baking though. Hand mixer would have been just fine.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
These are the best mixers! Anyone who loves to cook and to bake needs this baby in their life! Super affective! I have used mine for so many things, cookies, bread, cake! Deff recommend!
Amanda H.
I used to use this to mix anything. Cookie dough was always my favorite to make because this mixer just plowed through the dough. It's pricey but it's a must have for any baking enthusiast
Kristen m.
This product makes baking so much easier and more enjoyable. I use this around the holidays to makes batches upon batches of cookies and it cuts preparation time in half. It is sturdy and very well made. I don't know what I would do without this mixer.
Bayleigh S.
Indianapolis, IN
KitchenAid makes GREAT products but this is by far my favorite. Instead of mixing manually, this stand mixer is the best alternative. There are also a ton of attachments to make everyday cooking a breeze!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Best mixer ever! We got it for my mom for her birthday because she wanted one really bad. Good thing for us, because she loves to cook and says it's so much easier and faster too. Highly recommended!!!
Andrea  C.
Danville , KY
This is a must have for your kitchen! Not only is it beautiful, it makes baking, mashing potatoes or mixing anything so much easier. It's pricy but will last so many years.
Nikki J.
I brought my mother this for Mother's Day because she likes to bake a lot. She talks about it 24/7 to me it works really well you don't have to do any work. Your arms don't hurt. You can use this for anything
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
Around the holidays this thing is a life saver for making all those Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies. The other times of year however it kinda stands in a corner. I enjoy it though, it always works well and it's paid for itself.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
KitchenAid has very high quality products. The mixer is fantastic. I can't imagine how I ever baked cookies or bread before I got mine. It is a little expensive, but it will last most of us our lifetime.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What exactly can you do with this?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
These are a bit pricey. What makes them so much better than other brands?
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Should a basic person get this? (Cook only once or twice a week) I feel like it is very bulky in a small space it would take up a lot of room, thoughts?
Tiffany J.
Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this as great as everyone make it seem?