KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Douglas G.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Danika P.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Jaline O.

BY KITCHENAID #6 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid professional pro 600 design 6 qt stand mixer with glass bowl- red kf26m22 see more...

• Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these 16 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy a mixture and am wonder if this one is...3 Answers
  • What is the price range on these?10 Answers
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
This was a gift for my Mom on Mother's Day no less and she loves it. I got it in a funky red which was so different than her standard black and white small kitchen appliances. The different attachments were a super plus
Myah M.
I have borrowed my Grandmother's mixed for a couple of years and was sad to have to return it, I was gifted this exact mixer for Christmas which make life so much easier. It is a bit pricey but well worth every penny if you have the discipline to save!
Becky K.
Richland, WA
NOTHING compares to my KitchenAid. I use it several times a week (we love baking in our house). It makes our favorite recipes easier to achieve no sore arms from stirring. I have the paddle with spatula attachment (a must!) And the grinder and ice cream maker attachments. Don't go for the cheap one, I did and I still ended up with the KitchenAid on my mind, so in the end I paid for two.
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
Now this is a SERIOUS mixer, the power you get from this is great but don't over use it as your batter can be too airy, if you know how to use a kitchen aid get this one because it's the best upgrade of all
Courtney G.
These are so worth it! It mixes anything and everything in no time. In fact I'm always looking for anything to make so that I have to use my mixer. It's on the pricier side, but like I said it's worth it. It's gonna last forever.
Chantelle W.
Spokane, WA
Crazy expensive but works great! I love the different colors, speeds, etc. hate how the attachments are sold separately. Expensive but effective. I don't do a lot of baking though. Hand mixer would have been just fine.
Jennifer V.
This kitchenAid professional pro 600 mixer is the fantastic. Makes mixing anything a breeze and they last along time as well. You can't go wrong with KitchenAid. I love it and so will you.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
These are the best mixers! Anyone who loves to cook and to bake needs this baby in their life! Super affective! I have used mine for so many things, cookies, bread, cake! Deff recommend!
Amanda H.
I used to use this to mix anything. Cookie dough was always my favorite to make because this mixer just plowed through the dough. It's pricey but it's a must have for any baking enthusiast
Kristen m.
This product makes baking so much easier and more enjoyable. I use this around the holidays to makes batches upon batches of cookies and it cuts preparation time in half. It is sturdy and very well made. I don't know what I would do without this mixer.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What exactly can you do with this?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
These are a bit pricey. What makes them so much better than other brands?
Tiffany J.
Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these
Jenn B.
Lexington, KY
Should a basic person get this? (Cook only once or twice a week) I feel like it is very bulky in a small space it would take up a lot of room, thoughts?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this as great as everyone make it seem?