KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Douglas G.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Danika P.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Jaline O.

BY KITCHENAID #6 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid professional pro 600 design 6 qt stand mixer with glass bowl- red kf26m22 see more...

• What are the perks to the bowl lift as opposed to the sta...1 Answers
  • Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these 16 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy a mixture and am wonder if this one is...3 Answers
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Amazing product which I highly recommend. It comes in an assortment of colors perfect for any kitchen! Downside is it is very pricey and so are the add on tools for it but it has a diverse use which makes it worth it.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Absolutely love this mixer ! I got it for my mom because she loves to bake and it has made her life so much easier when it comes to baking ! It's so cool that there are different attachments for different reasons as well
DANIELLE G.
Oxford, MA
My boyfriends dad got this as a gift for Christmas. He uses it for everything! He made cookies, bread, pasta, pizza and cake within the first couple weeks. It was expensive but definitely worth every penny!
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
My kitchenaid pro is my best friend in the whole world, literally! I use this thing for everything! Mashed potatoes, baking, making dough! It is amazing! The price is spendy but it is worth every penny in my opinion!
Erin A.
Denton, TX
KitchenAid has the best products on the block and this mixer is no exception. I love the versatility of this mixer and the various attachments. It is definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend it.
Mayra V.
These KitchenAid mixers are a must have for anyone who lives to cook or bake a lot! They come in so handy, they work great and make cooking so much easier. The products are more on the pricey side but I would highly recommend them.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We have this one and I like that it grasps the bowl really well. I personally don't like the glass bowl because it was dropped and almost shattered but this is a nice product.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
Excellent Mixer! The price is high but you are paying for quality! This mixer will last you forever, and all the parts are easily cleaned and pets are easily replaced.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I cannot say good enough things about this stand mixer . It is my daily used kitchen appliance and it saves my life. I love this thing so much!!! Makes cooking and baking so much better!
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
My favorite this the mixers I use to make my cakes at home. It very easy and effective . I am happy with the purchase even though this product wasn't for me but for my grandmother. I would definitely recommend investing the money if you love baking
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What exactly can you do with this?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
These are a bit pricey. What makes them so much better than other brands?
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Should a basic person get this? (Cook only once or twice a week) I feel like it is very bulky in a small space it would take up a lot of room, thoughts?
Tiffany J.
Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this as great as everyone make it seem?