KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Jaline O.KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass uploaded by Danika P.

BY KITCHENAID #5 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid professional pro 600 design 6 qt stand mixer with glass bowl- red kf26m22 see more...

• Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these 15 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy a mixture and am wonder if this one is a good ...2 Answers
  • What is the price range on these?9 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Melissa G.
I love this mixer! From simply whipping eggs to making cookie dough, it makes everything so much easier. I even made home made eggnog for Christmas and it came out so creamy and delicious.
Patricia W.
Literally the best mixer I've ever tried! I have the 5 quart artisan stand in silver. I love the pasta and ice cream attachments! Depending on were you buy them they can be pretty pricey. I recommend getting one on Amazon or from Macy's, those are the two places I've seen them cheapest. I highly recommend the stand mixer. It really does make a difference!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I have burned through three stand mixers before breaking down to buy this KitchenAid. It is pricey but oh so worth it. It's durable, gets any job done and is easy to store and clean. I really love this mixer! It can be a little noisy when on high but thats a small price to pay for the great things that will come out of this mixer!
Lacey S.
I love my kitchen aid mixer so very much. I wanted one forever, but I never knew just how much I'd use it until I had one. It speeds up baking and cooking so much, and don't even get me started on the dough hook! Making bread is a a cinch!
Yes it's a little pricey, but if you do any baking it is an absolute must have.
Donna L.
My best friend has one and I love it!! It makes everything so simple and done fresh in your kitchen with no additives. The bread is always perfect, the consistency for pasta and cookies, cakes and brownies, everything comes out perfectly. I recommend this product and hope to own one myself soon!
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
I love my kitchen aid mixer! I don't make that often, but I have found other uses for the mixer. It is great to put cooked chicken breasts in and use the beaters to shred the chicken so quickly! You would be amazed. They can be a bit pricey, but there are sales for them all the time!
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
My favorite this the mixers I use to make my cakes at home. It very easy and effective . I am happy with the purchase even though this product wasn't for me but for my grandmother. I would definitely recommend investing the money if you love baking
Rachel D.
Jersey Shore, PA
I recently got my mom this for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! I love how you can purchase so many different attachments for it. It's super heavy duty and is amazing I highly recommend this mixer if you're a baker, you cook food a lot, make pastas, anything!
Teren F.
Richmond, VT
Amazing! One word sums it up! I use this on a daily basis. Only wish I had more counter space to leave it out. It has stood the test of time for sure as I have been a long time user and use it as much as I do. From mashed potatoes to any baked good this will be your best friend
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Amazing product which I highly recommend. It comes in an assortment of colors perfect for any kitchen! Downside is it is very pricey and so are the add on tools for it but it has a diverse use which makes it worth it.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
These are a bit pricey. What makes them so much better than other brands?
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What exactly can you do with this?
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Should a basic person get this? (Cook only once or twice a week) I feel like it is very bulky in a small space it would take up a lot of room, thoughts?
Tiffany J.
Is this mixer any good? I've always wanted one of these
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this as great as everyone make it seem?