KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass

Kitchenaid professional pro 600 design 6 qt stand mixer with glass bowl- red kf26m22

How much bigger is the bowl on this mixer than the 5qt mixer? I have the Artisan mixer and am thinking about going out to get this one.
I have been looking for a good mixer and wanted to know what people thought about the KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass? Is it easy to clean? Is it loud?
Does this work well for anything?
Start your review of KitchenAid Professional Pro 600 Design 6 Qt Stand Mixer with Glass!
How would you rate this product?
Port St Lucie, FL
I got this mixer as a gift a while ago and it is by far the best mixer I have ever received! I use it for basically everything. I mostly make cookies or other desserts but recently we also have been using it for making bread as well. The key is getting the best attachments.
I love my kitchen Aid mixer! I use it for everything! I shredded chicken in it, mix my baking ingredients and mash my potatoes! I got a great deal on this and knowing what I know how I would of bought it full price  I can’t wait to try the attachments!
Chatham, ON
Received this for Christmas last year in Matt black! It is probably one of the most used gadgets in my house. I had the fliptop before but I wanted to lift bowl instead because it’s just easier to use and more powerful for making dough.
Los mejores productos, son KitchenAid a la hora de elaborar mis postres y panes , para levantar suspiros es insuperable, para cremar la mantequilla es lo máximo, a la hora de mezclar no tiene competencia, no puede faltar en la cocina.
My roommate has one of these that her grandmother gave to her and it has absolutely been a God send for me. I used to wisn things by hand and take three years to make a batch of cookies. Now I whip those bad boys out in seconds!
Bloomington
The absolute best!  I’ve had this for almost 10 years and use it to make bread regularly and love to bake all the things.  As my daughter grows, I am able to share my love of baking with her using this classic staple!
South Jordan
My all time favorite kitchen appliance  I cannot even list all the amazing things about this product. It’s sturdy and tough to complete any job, whether it’s making bread dough, to homemade banana bread, to shredding cooked chicken breast.  You can’t go wrong with this product!
Sherman Oaks, CA
I had the smaller kitchenaid mixer and finally upgraded to the larger size and cannot believe I waited as long as I did. The 6 qt size makes life so much easier. It’s one of my most used kitchen tools.
Spokane Valley
Love my stand mixer. Use it all the time and love you can add on attachments. I particularly like the slicer and grater option as well as the pasta press which you can utilize for fondant as well!
I absolutely love my Kitchenaid Professional pro 600 6 qt stand mixer with the glass bowl. It makes baking and cooking so much easier. I can’t wait to use this to get all my thanksgiving cooking done!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mchenry
5 months ago
JENNIFER C. • 4 months ago
Kitchenaid has the absolute best mixers! Not very noisy, easy to clean!