KitchenAid

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
KitchenAid is always been my favorite brand when I need durable kitchenwares and appliances. This KitchenAid Seasoned Cast Iron Induction Dutch Oven Casserole,is my new favorite. This Dutch oven locks the moisture and flavors of food ,keeps it inside and makes food more tasty and soft , as I love tender meat , this oven giving me perfectly soft meat. I love the fact that it can be use in multiple ways , like in oven , on stoves and even on grill .It definitely spread the heat evenly and stay hot for good quality of time.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I use this mostly in the fall and winter when making nice hot one pot dishes like a stew or a pot roast. I’ve also done absolutely amazing slow cook ribs that were fall off the bone. I love that you can throw everything in one pot and put the oven on a lower temperature and slow cook the meat which makes it so incredibly tender. It’s also great for one pot pasta dishes, soups. It has a good weight to it (heavy) but that helps distribute the heat evenly. It’s also a nice looking dish so if you want to serve it on the table as is for family style serve yourself type meal, it’s great for that to - this all leads to less doses to wash in the end. I love using this product and every time I do, I always love the result. [product:kitchenaid-refurbished-professional-600-series-6qt-bowl-lift-stand-mixer-crimson-red-rkp26m1xgd] [product:kitchenaid-professional-cast-iron-6-quart-casserole]
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I feel like all Dutch over/ whatever this is called, lol, does pretty much the same thing. One brand isn’t exactly better than the other. Either way it’s great to have one