Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesStand MixersKitchenAid
Professional 6500 Design Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Professional 6500 Design™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

The KitchenAid® Professional 6500 Design™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer features a powerful, 1.0 HP Motor. Horsepower for our mixer motors was measured using a dynamometer, a machine laboratories routinely use to measure the mechanical power of motors. Our 1.0 horsepower (HP) motor reference reflects the horsepower rating of the motor itself and not the mixer’s horsepower output to the mixer bowl. This robust motor, the backbone of our new mixer, delivers .4 HP to the bowl enabling your mixer to deliver consistent power to small and large loads with less heat build-up; resulting in years of dependable mixing. When combined with and guided by our new advanced motor control board, this is our longest lasting and most efficient motor yet. Simply put, our new, highly efficient, special purpose motor delivers the power you need when you need it.

Is the product good to used?
I am looking for a daily bread maker. Will this work out for me?
Sirve para amasar?
Start your review of KitchenAid Professional 6500 Design™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer!
1,469 reviews
Fun story I don't remember buying this! I had just had surgery and was on opioids for pain management. Apparently my husband needed something from Sam's Club and I went with him. According to him this was on sale and without saying a word I started putting it in the cart. The thought that I wasn't in my right mind never occurred to him. Anyway, next thing I remember is waking up from a nap with a new mixer. It's great but I don't use it enough to justify the purchase. I do recommend buying this while being sober, lol!
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is from my sister but I borrow it because it offers you several levels of speed and it is very fast to prepare something
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
KitchenAid Professional 6500 Design™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Buse B.
Broken... i used ut only 4 months and i hAve no idea what was wong with it. It was broken
Rosenberg, TX
This is the best mixer for someone who loves to back and make yummy treats I would recommend to any house wife or baker
Los Angeles, CA
I would love love love to receive this as a gift this year! I love cooking and baking for my family, and my daughter is a budding chef, so this would be perfect for the both of us. The possibilities of what can be done with this mixer are endless.
Las Vegas, NV
Excelente batidora es muy buena es algo cara si pero vale la pena totalmente se la recomiendo es práctica y fácil de usar yo la amo me ayuda demasiado
Everett, WA
KitchenAid Professional 6500 Design™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Maria P.
I love kitchen Aid a lot. The only thing I don’t like about the professional one is that it doesn’t lift up. It’s not practical. I like the ones that lift up. It does it’s job but I should have gotten the other one not the professional one! KitchenAid
Eastanollee, GA
This is seriously now back on my Christmas list! I had this product a while ago and really miss having it now. They do soooo much! Plus that thing on the front is for even more attachments like a juicer and soooo much more. Ugh I seriously really miss having mine KitchenAid Refurbished Professional 600 Series 6qt Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer Empire Red - RKP26M1XER
Antioch, CA
This item is pretty pricey but man is it a lifesaver! This is the best mixer I have ever used! The bowl is high enough the food doesn't splatter every where.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
This kitchen aid in red is beautiful sitting on my counter. My favorite recipe I use on it is homemade ice cream. I bought the attachment bowl for it. Many happy family members! Easy to cleanup this machine after use and lasts a LONG time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mchenry
il y a 2 ans
JENNIFER C. il y a 2 ans
Kitchenaid has the absolute best mixers! Not very noisy, easy to clean!
il y a 2 ans
Judith S. il y a un an
I think what is new is the glass bowl. Mine has the stainless steel bowl though. I ADORE MINE! It was so worth the price. I know it will be something to hand down to my grandchildren some day.