KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6 Qt Stand Mixer- Pink KP26M1X uploaded by Alli H.KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6 Qt Stand Mixer- Pink KP26M1X uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY KITCHENAID #36 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid professional 600 stand mixer has a powerful 575-watt motor and offers 10 different speed settings. The all-metal drive system delivers superior performance and durability. It comes with flat beaters, dough hooks and a balloon whisk to mix batter, knead dough, whip cream and much more. A clear pouring shield prevents spills when adding ingredients. The removable 6-quartâ bowlwith comfort handle provides easy access to the ingredients. Both the bowl and beaters are dishwasher safe for simple cleanup. This 6-quart stand mixer has a nonslip base for stable operation. Available in a choice of several colors.high-performance... see more...

• My girlfriend has been wanting a KitchenAid mixer for som...5 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Erin W.
Little Rock, AR
I received this mixer in this beautiful pink as a Christmas present last year and love it! I enjoy using it when I am baking. It does such a great job. In my opinion, KitchenAid mixers are THE top of the line. I would recommend this mixer to anyone without reservation!
Ashley D.
Ruston, LA
I absolutely love this mixer! I live to bake and this is the perfect assistant! I couldn't imagine using any other mixer after this and never have to worry about the job getting done as long as I have my KitchenAid and would definitely recommend this item to anyone that loves to cook and/or bake!
Alli H.
Lebanon, OH
I bought this in April to use for my home bakery business. I was using a KitchenAid from the 1970's, so I know this is built to last. I love the size of the 6 qt. bowl because it allows me to double recipes without dough "popping" out of the mixer. I use this all the time and I think that the high price tag is fine if this can last me 40+ years like the last KitchenAid I used.
Sarah  A.
The first item I received for my bridal shower (registry) & I was SO ecstatic! That was 8 years ago & I am still in love with my mixer & so is everyone that tastes my specialty cookies. I love the extra attachments, especially for dough making. It is easy to clean but very heavy, so I usually store it on a basement shelf where it gets less use out of. This pink mixer used to go a portion of proceeds to Susan G. Komen, but I'm not sure if KitchenAid still has that contract going on. Must have in every home!
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I am in love with my mixer. I use it for baking as well as helping with preparing meat loaf, ice cream and everything in between. There's nothing this mixer can't handle. I got a certified refurbished one and it came looking brand new. There are so many attachments that can be used with this mixer. The possibilities are endless!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I love, love, love, love my KitchenAid! Nobody better get between me and my blender!! Why waste time with a hand held when you can get your cooking on with this! #alwaysreliable# worththepricetag #awesomeattatchments
Ramatu T.
Great buy pricey but worth it. You feel you can mix the earth with this beautiful, you can mix up your flour for cake making, cookies ice-cream anything. very durable and easy to clean for me.
Aubrey J.
I love my beautiful princess no kitchenaid! My Bosch decided to break down and completely die. I thought I'd never feel good about replacing but I've been pleasantly surprised
leah m.
Bend, OR
This mixer is sooooo much easier to use rather than the other onesby this brand. Its so easy to take the bowl attatchment on and off.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
This gaby makes m life as a baker 100 x easier! i use it to make my cake mix my frosting, my fillings. this is just great!!
Tyler L.
Raleigh, NC
My girlfriend has been wanting a KitchenAid mixer for sometime, and I'm wondering what you guys actually think of the product? Is it actually worth the amount you pay for it?