KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6 Qt Stand Mixer- Green Apple

*1 other buying options

The kitchenaid professional 600 stand mixer has a powerful 575-watt motor and offers 10 different speed settings. The all-metal drive system delivers superior performance and durability. It comes with flat beaters, dough hooks and a balloon whisk to mix batter, knead dough, whip cream and much more. A clear pouring shield prevents spills when adding ingredients. The removable 6-quartâ bowlwith comfort handle provides easy access to the ingredients. Both the bowl and beaters are dishwasher safe for simple cleanup. This 6-quart stand mixer has a nonslip base for stable operation. Available in a choice of several colors.high-performance...

Is this worth the hype and do you truly use it often or is the hand mixer the more practical purchase ? Would love one but don’t want it as counter decor !
I'm looking for mixer that won't hurt the bank but still get the job done and last a nice amount of time
I am in the beginning stages of starting a home baking business. I have always heard good things about the Kitchen Aid products. Their mixers are a bit pricey though. Are they worth the price? What are the pros and cons?
Start your review of KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6 Qt Stand Mixer- Green Apple!
Atlanta, GA
I ordered my kitchen aid mixer from macys.com about 2 years ago. I got it online because I like the pistachio color but it wasn't available in stores here. The actual color is just slightly darker than the color swatch on my computer screen. But I love it. And I love my mixer. It works great. It feels sturdy. I'm glad I bought the 5 qt size instead of the 4.5qt size. I have noticed my stainless steel bowl has some permanent water spots on it now. I have been hand washing mine and letting it dry on a dish rack. You might want to towel dry yours if you want to avoid water spots.
Dublin
The best mixer ever. I love the fun colors and it makes a kitchen look 5x better with one of these guys on the counter. They work so well and make it a lot easier for baking! No more hand stirring or whisking. Get yourself one of these mixers
This is a great product for anyone who bakes. Its motor is very powerful and mix double batch cookie dough or knead dough for bread really well. It is heavy and takes a lot of space but if you are baking on the weekly basis, this is a great equipment to make things easy. For those who don't bake bread or rarely bake cookies with double batch, I'd recommend smaller ones.
Little Rock, AR
I received this mixer in this beautiful pink as a Christmas present last year and love it! I enjoy using it when I am baking. It does such a great job. In my opinion, KitchenAid mixers are THE top of the line. I would recommend this mixer to anyone without reservation!
Danville, KY
I used a kitchen aid for the first time when I worked in a cake shop a few years ago and fell in love. I still bake frequently and last year my dad and husband bought me this yellow (my favorite color) kitchenaid. I love it. I kill every hand mixer I touch, but this one is tried and true. I will never use anything else.
Gouverneur , NY
This mixer has offered me years of service, from mixing cookies three times a week to kneading bread 2 times a week and kneading pasta I definitely put her to work. I also have the meat attachment, slicer attachment, and multiple pasta attachments that get used regularly. I love this machine.
Ruston, LA
I absolutely love this mixer! I live to bake and this is the perfect assistant! I couldn't imagine using any other mixer after this and never have to worry about the job getting done as long as I have my KitchenAid and would definitely recommend this item to anyone that loves to cook and/or bake!
Harrison , OH
Not even worth the money. I returned mine. I have a farberware mixer that was only 75 dollars and it does the same job, if not better. I bought it because everyone said it was the best and yellow is my favorite color but for that amount of money in comparison with a cheaper option, I thought it was absolute trash.
Lebanon, OH
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6 Qt Stand Mixer- Green Apple uploaded by Alli H.
I bought this in April to use for my home bakery business. I was using a KitchenAid from the 1970's, so I know this is built to last. I love the size of the 6 qt. bowl because it allows me to double recipes without dough "popping" out of the mixer. I use this all the time and I think that the high price tag is fine if this can last me 40+ years like the last KitchenAid I used.
Powell , TN
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6 Qt Stand Mixer- Green Apple uploaded by Pamela D.
I have had several stand mixers over the years and I love KitchenAid stand mixers. This 600 Pro Series is just what I needed to make double batches of homemade bread and without all the stress and kneading, plus the stainless steel bowl that I purchased separately is used to let the dough rise in my oven while the light on works perfectly. My family loves homemade pizza and I can make enough pizza dough to throw a large pizza party for girls night! Very powerful, but also can fold the most delicate frosting. One machine that does it all for my large family!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...