BY KITCHENAID #52 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid professional 600 stand mixer has a powerful 575-watt motor and offers 10 different speed settings. The all-metal drive system delivers superior performance and durability. It comes with flat beaters, dough hooks and a balloon whisk to mix batter, knead dough, whip cream and much more. A clear pouring shield prevents spills when adding ingredients. The removable 6-quartâ bowlwith comfort handle provides easy access to the ingredients. Both the bowl and beaters are dishwasher safe for simple cleanup. This 6-quart stand mixer has a nonslip base for stable operation. Available in a choice of several colors.high-performance... see more...

Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I love the color of this mixer and it is everything I've dreamed of. It hold the bowl perfectly in place so that I no longer have to worry about it getting shifted in any way!
Nessa L.
I'm a baker so this is definitely in my kitchen. I would be lost without one. It has made baking so much easier and wait to to get some of the attachments in the future
Christina P.
By far the best investment I've made for any kitchen appliance. I run a bakery and this mixer was a must. I have no complaints, absolutely love everything about it. I can make frosting, fondant and dough all in one mixer.
Ronald L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kitchenaid makes great products. some find it expensive,but when you realize ten or more years down the road that your kitchenaid still work like new you'll wonder hire you ever though it was expensive
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I have one in my house form 3 years this is very use full in my kitchen I am an Indian so specialy for chapatti dough and beating whip cream for cake .
Ismah K.
Heart eyes forever! I love this mixer because of the attachments and easy control settings. I knead bread make cookies brownies and cake
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
I absolutely love this!! I use it every time I bake or cook!!! if your a big baker or cook this is something you need in your kitchen!!!
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Best mixer ever! Absolutely love it and the various colors that kitchenaid offers! Saves so much time on mixing and easy clean up!
Crystal A.
Worcester, MA
I have had this exact model for almost 2 years, it works wonderfully and the color matches the rest of my kitchen.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Kitchenaid anything is worth the buy! I promise! They last long and they are expensive but so worth it
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
This is my dream mixer! Does anyone know of anywhere that has great deals on Kitchenaid Mixers? I keep an eye out, but they never seem to go on sale. (I may just have to suck it up and buy one full price someday... although Christmas is coming up soon.)
Sharice B.
Are these worth the cost? I love to bake and have been watching these to try to find one on sale no luck yet.
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
I love my kitchen aid mixer where can I get the ones with different designs? not just solid colors