BY KITCHENAID

Kitchenaid professional 5 qt mixer- silver kp26m1x see more...

Elza E.
I got this mixer for Christmas and i love it. It is pretty powerful and the list of accesories is never ending. The only downside is that it's loud. If you turn it up, it gets a bit loud.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
We absolutely love our mixer! We choose the silver to match the rest of appliances. Their is so many things you can use the mixer for. We love how their is different accessories for it, which you have to buy separately fyi. The mixer has different speeds, the bowl can get adjusted up or down. I would recommend it to others specially if your a mom because it will save you time. We purchased ours through Amazon.
Bobbie G.
Mount Carmel, IL
My mom has this KitchenAid mixer, and we just used it to make our ooey gooey cheesecake cookies for Christmas. I was surprised at how easily it mixed up the dough which is incredibly thick and sticky. It was even better than my KitchenAid - which is my favorite tool in my kitchen. I love that the bowl raises and lowers. I will say that the bowl shook a little when the mixer was on, but it was sturdy. Just a little disconcerting to watch.
Alexandra F.
Oh where do I begin to tell you about my endless love for this mixer? It is easy to set up, use and clean. I have made all sorts of recipes on it from salty to sweet, even made my own ground chicken and turkey. It is perfect to make pasta, cakes or anything you can dream of. I would suggest getting the 5 qt if you are into the above since it does give you that extra space to add more ingredients.
Amber M.
Clinton, MI
I LOVE this! I bake a lot and it makes my life SO MUCH EASIER! It looks great on the counter all the time and has many additional attachments. It is very effective at mixing, whisking, and kneading. The one downside I have found is that the head doesn't lift up, so you have to drop the attachment into the dough or mixture to get the bowl off. You also have to make sure to scrape the bowl down after adding each ingredient or you might not get an even mixture.
Ricky B.
Best appliance my wife ever bought. This mixer gets the job done. No matter how thick the dough is this mixer blends it fast and easy. Vey power mixer and worth buying.
Hezar K.
I had been looking for a mixer for a long time so when i saw it online at target.com for that price i bought it I always wanted a red one. It is very easy to use and clean. You cant go wrong with this mixer, but I do think its a bit heavy.
Lauren P.
I received a Kitchenmaid Mixer for Christmas. A lot of people use theirs as a kitchen decoration but I use mine weekly. It is powerful enough to make thick doughs yet can easily whip a light mixture and everything in between.
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
Best appliance purchase I ever made. You will not be disappointed. There is nothing this mixer can't handle with ease. it's definitely worth the extra money to go forth if get size.
Shani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for making breads or for mixing batter. However it is a very heavy machine, and take up too much space on the counter so it is hard to figure out where to store it
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Is this worth the price? & how much did you pay for yours?