BY KITCHENAID

Kitchenaid professional 5 qt mixer- red kp26m1x see more...

• KitchenAid Professional 5 Qt Mixer- Red KP26M1X What's y...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy,how good is?5 Answers
  • I am looking for a new mixer but want one that isn't so l...12 Answers
Jessica Z.
I love love love my kitchen aid! I use it for everything. I love being able to turn it on and walk away for a second. It is built so well. I lost one in a divorce and wished for a new one for years. Finally got one for Christmas a few years ago. Waiting for attachments but I used to have the fabulous ice cream maker.
Lauren M.
I absolutely love my KitchenAid Professional. It makes my weekly homemade bread baking go so much my quickly and smoothly. My husband picked it up at Sam’s Club a few years ago on a sale. We have no regrets in the purchase!
My one small complaint is that the attachments don’t always scrape the bottom of the bowl as well as I would like them to. Many times, I find myself having to go in and finish mixing the bottom of the bowl by hand.
Jill B.
Mount Holly, NJ
My husband bought me my kitchen aid 20 years ago when we moved into our new home. I don’t know how I ever got along in my kitchen without one before that!! I absolutely love, love, love it! And even tho I have a hand mixer I always go for my kitchen aid. I keep it on my counter so it’s always there and ready to use!! Great for making mashed potatoes, icing, cakes and of course all my holiday cookies!!!!❤️
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
This is the best mixer hands down! We have used these in family for years. My moms is like 20 years old and still going. Recently i got one for my self and I have been using it like crazy. Very sturdy construction, easy to use and by far gets the job done. Plus so many attachments for all the cooking needs.
Mary V.
bay county
This was my most favorite Christmas presents ever. I use it all the time, it comes with 3 attachments a beater, wisk, and bread paddle. And the best part is that you can order other attachments.
Ann S.
New Castle, DE
I want it! I need it! My Christmas would be magical if my dear Santa Clause ( husband ) gave me KitchanAid as a gift! My absolute #giftcrush on this Christmas is this thing from KitchenAid))) I’m thinking it’s perfect when you love to cook
Theresa M.
This mixer is my go to for all things baking from scratch. I have used it to make homeade yeast rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies, pies, meatballs, muffins, cakes and so much more. The attachment I use the most is the whisk and mixer, the dough hook doesn't get as much love but Its a must have for homeade pretzels! This mixer takes up a pretty good amount of space but it looks pretty on the kitchen counter especially if you get a coordinating color (they come in so many unique colors) I have found that it cuts out so much time during prep and the clean up of the attachments is simple. I only wish I had invested in a couple more mixing bowls for when its the holidays and there are many dishes being made! Worth every penny--a must have for anyone that enjoys baking.
Chelsea G.
I’m not sure how I ever got by without my kitchenaid mixer. I do a lot of baking and this has been a fantastic addition to my baking arsenal. It’s expensive but you can sometimes get good deals on one around the holidays. For me it’s worth every penny to not have to beat or whisk by hand. This is probably my favorite thing in my kitchen. If you do a lot of baking then you need one of these. It will change your life.
Lindsay W.
As a culinary graduate and lover of baking, I've been wanting one of these for YEARS. I finally got one a few weeks ago as a wedding gift and I absolutely love it. It has made my home cooking/baking so much easier. Before, I had to do everything with a $4 hand mixer. It's fantastic, a lot of different attachments to choose from and mine has a splash guard which is great. The different speeds are great and easy to work with. Overall, I'm sooo happy to have this!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I wanted one of these for years, received one from my daughter on my birthday. I cook a lot, I should have bought one yrs. ago! They make everything easier! Easy to use, easy to clean! So worth the price!!! If you ever use one, you'll never use anything else!!!
donna c.
I am looking for a new mixer but want one that isn't so loud. Is this one very loud while mixing?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I buy,how good is?
mero B.