KitchenAid ® Pro Line ® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar

KitchenAidâ s most powerful blender yet, the Pro Line ® Series Blender is designed to make healthy, nutritious eating easy. Its 3.5-peak-horsepower motor and asymmetric stainless-steel blade work together to create a vortex that pulls ingredients downward, efficiently and effortlessly blending smoothies, nut milks, soups, sauces and more. Three preset Adapti-blendâ ¢ recipe programs deliver precise speed settings for smoothies, juices and soups, so youâ ll enjoy perfect results every time. Plus, the Pro Line Blenderâ s exclusive Thermal Control Jar heats soups faster and retains heat longer than traditional models. Designed and made in the USA, this handsome blender is available in four colors to suit your d ©cor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid ® Pro Line ® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar!
How would you rate this product?
Green lane, PA
THE BEST BLENDER! It's wonderful. I've used it for smoothies and milkshakes so far. It's much more quiet than I had imagined and easy to use. It's not too bulky so I even keep it on the countertop! Worth the buy!
Hanford
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this kitchenaid pro line series blender, makes life easier and saves time as well.