KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

The KitchenAid® Professional 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is perfect for heavy, dense mixtures. It also offers the capacity to make up to 13 dozen cookies in a single batch and 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

Yo necesito una , es la versión más avanzada???
Start your review of KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer!
Product Highlights
It is very expensive yes, but it will last a long time and can be used for everything-that involves mixing!in reviews
My mom and dad were given their kitchen aid mixer as a wedding gift more than 25 years ago and now the mixer belongs to me.in reviews
I love baking and the Kitchenaid really helps me a lot and you can do many things with it and the price is worth it.in reviews
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Tianna F.
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer has professional mixing power with a commercial-style motor for the home kitchen. If you bake a lot - this is the mixer for you. I bought this several years ago and it is still going strong. The large capacity makes it a breeze to make big batches of your favorites! It really is the work horse in the kitchen.
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Amanda S.
I am in complete awe over this mixer! It is my very first kitchenaid mixer and I won’t ever need another one. It comes with 3 attachments and the mixing bowl of course. The speed range (10) is much better than any other mixer i’ve owned and the 6 quart bowl is wonderful!!! The only thing that bums me out a little is that the separate attachments are so expensive but i’m sure they are well worth it! #standmixer #lift #milkshake #mixer #kitchenaid #baking #dough #icing [product:kitchenaid-professional-6500-design-series-6-quart-bowl-lift-stand-mixer]
Aura Maria P.
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Aura Maria P.
OMG BEST EVER, you can do everything with this😩😩😩💜💜💜 is really good I wouldn’t change nothing to improve this kitchen aid😳 is a really expensive but I would recommend this product you wouldn’t be wasting your money.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
I love making cookies, cakes and breads. This kitchen aids pro 600 does the job perfectly . You can do anything. The price is expensive but worth the money.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Laura K.
Best purchase I made!! I love everything about KitchenAid stand up mixer! It has made making my cakes ,cookies, doughs whatever so much easier but also so better mixed. But then with all the attachments that you can get for it you can do so much more! No doubt about it if you’re looking for a stand up mixer KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is the one to get . They do have other styles but in my opinion I think if you’re going to get one The Pro Series is the one to get!
Niki I.
Berkley, MI
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Niki I.
When you bake as much as I do, it’s so handy to have a heavy duty kitchenaid. I’m so happy I found this because I’ve been using it at least 3 times a week for various uses.
Melissa H.
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Does the perfect mixer exist? Yes, and this is it! Tough enough to handle a pork butt, yup! Gentle enough to handle those delicates, heck yes! Extra attachments, yup that too! Does it scrape the sides the way it should, hallelujah yes friend!!! KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
Ritzie A.
Birmingham
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Ritzie A.
I grew up with KitchenAid products in our kitchen.  I now have my mom's KichenAid Stand mixer/have owned it for about 15 years and it works beautifully--looks like NEW.  Couldn't do without it--especially with the upcoming holidays cooking projects dead ahead!
Tamera A.
Elmore, AL
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Tamera A.
I’ve always wanted a KitchenAid mixer. When I received this as a Christmas present from my Dad I was over the moon. Memories come to us in many forms & when I’m in the Kitchen that is where I connect to my Fathers memory the most. He’s been gone now for just a few months but this KitchenAid will forever a be a connection to him for me. KitchenAid 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is a champ at mixing up my chocolate chip cookies as well as my Cheese Cakes. It’s everything I wanted in a mixer. ❤️
Danielle M.
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Danielle M.
KitchenAid makes incredible stand mixers. They perform magnificently and last for decades! My KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer was handed down to me from my Grandma. I'm not sure as to how long she had it before it found its way to my kitchen counter, (I believe 15 years or so). I've had it for almost 16 years and it still operates like it's brand new, even with almost daily usage. (I've purchased several of the attachments they offer and they all have worked really well) While the mixer itself is a costly investment, it's absolutely worth every penny spent on it! It comes with a paddle attachment, (that I use several times per week to shred chicken) a whisk attachment (perfect for homemade whipped cream) and a dough hook (during the pandemic, I started making bread and have continued the practice). Again, it's such a worthy, versatile investment. 👍🏻👍🏻 Two thumbs up from this gal!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria Rosaria T.
il y a 6 mois
Kayla K. il y a 5 mois
Buns
Katey L.
Navarre
il y a 2 ans
Stefanie L. il y a un an
Yes, very easy to use. There is a handle on the side that lifts the bowl up and down and the speed control on the other side just like the tilt model.
Chiara S.
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 ans
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx How would you rate this product??
Dorothy D. il y a 2 ans
Kitchen Aid mixers are the best. Mine is over 15 years old and it is a workhorse.