Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesStand MixersKitchenAid
Pro 600 Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

The KitchenAid® Professional 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is perfect for heavy, dense mixtures. It also offers the capacity to make up to 13 dozen cookies in a single batch and 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

Is this product is last series??
Start your review of KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer!
Product Highlights
It is very expensive yes, but it will last a long time and can be used for everything-that involves mixing!in reviews
My mom and dad were given their kitchen aid mixer as a wedding gift more than 25 years ago and now the mixer belongs to me.in reviews
I love baking and the Kitchenaid really helps me a lot and you can do many things with it and the price is worth it.in reviews
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Laura K.
Best purchase I made!! I love everything about KitchenAid stand up mixer! It has made making my cakes ,cookies, doughs whatever so much easier but also so better mixed. But then with all the attachments that you can get for it you can do so much more! No doubt about it if you’re looking for a stand up mixer KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is the one to get . They do have other styles but in my opinion I think if you’re going to get one The Pro Series is the one to get!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
I love the heck out of my KitchenAid stand mixer. This kitchen tool just allows you to take your cooking/baking skills to the next level. I can make tons of chocolate chip cookies that look so professional. I also love making pizza dough with this. Awesome investment/purchase.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
Kitchen aid has been a good investment to purchase to mix batter to whisk so easy to use have had mind for about 5 years now and haven't had any type of problem works great
Emily H.
This is an amazing addition to any kitchen. I love my stand mixer pro. It makes bread, dips, cookies, playdough, whipped cream, meringue. If you like to bake and cook you will love this tool.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I've had this machine for 2 years now. We've been through alot in our tome together . I use it daily just about to make dough for pizza and breads, to whip cream and sugars, to mix cake batters and cookie mixes. The list really goes on. I also have the ice cream maker attachment and love it! #kitchenaid is my life and I'll never buy another brand. The motor in this is amazing and it makes cooking so much more simple and fun.
El E.
Goreville, IL
This is my 600th review so it made sense to review my Kitchen Aid 600. I got her for. Heist as and cried when I opened it up. I've wanted a Kitchen Aid mixer for years. Now I have one, her name is Debi, because I name inanimate objects that I adore. I adore Debi and her attachments and all the love she's brought to my family through my mixing up deliciousness. It's so worth getting a Kitchen Aid, they last forever and have an amazing assortment of attachments, that you can do so much more than just mix up some batter or make some dough. KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
This is such a kitchen staple. I use it to bake, mix, and most often to shred chicken. It looks beautiful on my counter, so i don't mind the space it takes up. It works wonderfully, and they offer so many colors that it can match anyone's kitchen. I'm excited to use more attachments.
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
KitchenAid Pro 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer uploaded by Alisha L.
Until about a year ago, I didn’t know what the big deal was with Kitchenaid mixers until I purchased one. This has taken my baking to a whole new level. I actually look forward to baking so that I can use it. I have now created a wishlist for attachments like for pasta. #InfluensterAwards2020!
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
These may be expensive, but look at these as an investment. Nothing works more effectively and has so many functions. This is for the baker and the chef. The high quality various attachments cover everything. I even have one that makes my pasta. Plus, these look positively stunning on your counter.
Vanessa L.
I love my mixer. It’s like have a sous chef in your kitchen. It will mix your cake 🍰 or brownie batter perfectly. Plus, easy clean-up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katey L.
Navarre
il y a 5 mois
Erica M. il y a 5 mois
There has been a bowl-lift kitchenaid mixer in my family for over 2 decades. It's simple to use with a handle lifting the bowl up and a multi-speed switch on the side. Switching out the attachments is pretty intuitive as well. The trickiest part of this product is how heavy it is. I'm not sure if the newer models are lighter.
Chiara S.
Orlando, FL
il y a un an
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx How would you rate this product??
Dorothy D. il y a 10 mois
Kitchen Aid mixers are the best. Mine is over 15 years old and it is a workhorse.