KitchenAid ® Onyx Black 5-Speed Hand Mixer

A kitchen classic for mixing batter, frosting and more, this basic black hand mixer has a quiet yet powerful motor, offering greater control at any of its five speeds. Swivel cord locks out of the way to either side. View all KitchenAid products -Powerful DC motor -Plastic body with soft-grip handle -Stainless steel attachments -5 speeds -Automatic accessory ejector -Locking swivel cord -Includes 2 stainless steel beaters -Beaters are dishwasher-safe -Clean hand mixer with a damp cloth -Made in USA

[product:kitchenaid-classic-plus-series-45-quart-tilt-head-stand-mixer] are the best attachments that make it worth the price?
What kind attachments are included and are they all useful?
Start your review of KitchenAid ® Onyx Black 5-Speed Hand Mixer!
Ann A.
KitchenAid ® Onyx Black 5-Speed Hand Mixer uploaded by Ann A.
I love my kitchenaid. I can't do without them. I don't use this hand mixer as much as I use my kitchenaid stand mixer. But, a hand mixer is essential to your kitchen. This hand mixer is affordable. Every kitchen need to have one.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
KitchenAid ® Onyx Black 5-Speed Hand Mixer uploaded by Letty S.
This is a fantastic product from a fantastic brand. I had been waiting to buy this for a long time, and so when I was notified of a change in my cart price, I pulled the trigger. I have made several desserts with this, and it's perfect. Very light, but powerful. The included whisks do a fine job whipping egg whites and whipping heavy cream. They also worked on mashed potatoes.
Melissa W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my KitchenAid ® Onyx Black 5-Speed Hand Mixer. It’s so easy to use and the stainless steel attachments are easy to clean. I like that the 5 speeds range from a slow stir to a fast whip. The control is very easy to use as well by sliding the selector to the desired setting. The attachments are easily released by pressing the detach button. I’m very happy with my purchase. My previous hand mixer had 5 settings but the slower settings were too powerful. This KitchenAid is perfect! #kitchenaid
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
KitchenAid ® Onyx Black 5-Speed Hand Mixer uploaded by Robin S.
My KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer is amazing. The pro's are how powerful it is and attachments are amazing. You Can't improve on perfection, it is a little expensive but it's Kitchen Aid. I honestly recommend this 100% expecially if u enjoy baking.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah, GA
I love this mixer, it's small powerful and lightweight. I use this to make mashed whipped potatoes and cheesecake the most. I bought it at best buy and it's well worth the price.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
I’ve had this for years upon years and it still works like day 1. Fairly priced and great value!
Lily M.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this hand mixer especially when I need to mix something really quick without messing up the big stand mixer. This does a good job and I can’t even complain because I had mine for over 5 years and it still works amazing!
Tanya O.
This is great for a quick mixing up of cake batter, homemade whip cream, brownies etc. It's easy to clean a doesn't take up a lot of storage
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
KitchenAid is the brand to go to for kitchen appliances. They work well and they last. Worth the money.
Rebecca D.
Saltville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Powerful hand held mixer!! I love my KitchenAid hand held mixer, not only because of its performance , but also because it is convenient and doesn’t take up much space in my cabinets. Great brand to have in your kitchen!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jackie M.
Chicago
il y a 9 mois
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer are the best attachments that make it worth the price?
Amira Y. il y a 9 mois
Indeed kitchenaid is the best brand