Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchenAid
KV25G0XER Professional 5 Plus Series Stand Mixer Red

KitchenAid KV25G0XER Professional 5 Plus Series Stand Mixer Red

450-watt motor with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl Unique mixing action: beater spins clockwise as the shaft spins counter clockwise Ergonomic handle makes lifting the bowl more comfortable Hinged hub cover flips up, allowing easy installation of attachments Measures 16-1/2 by 12 by 14 inches; includes flat beater, spiral dough hook, and wire whip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid KV25G0XER Professional 5 Plus Series Stand Mixer Red!
How would you rate this product?
Margaret  J.
I received my Kitchen Aid stand mixer as a wedding gift years ago. I absolutely love this. This has worked exactly as advertised and has been reliable. I keep this on my counter for easy access and it's also aesthetically pleasing. I love th red color becau6it matches my decot.
alison W.
Easy to clean, handy to use (even for shredding chicken). Looks amazing on my countertop. To note: in smaller homes/apartments it will take up a good chunk of real estate on your countertops so keep that in mind
Katie R.
Philadelphia, PA
I use my KitchenAid once a week for various baking and cooking jobs. It is a reliable workhorse. The only thing to consider when purchasing is whether you would rather have the tilt head compared to this product. I personally don’t mind this version, it looks beautiful and gets the job done.
k J.
20th main
KitchenAid KV25G0XER Professional 5 Plus Series Stand Mixer Red uploaded by k J.
Love this product:) it has made baking so easy . The mixing bowl is so material which makes so convenient ie you are not scared of man handling it . There are speed variables from Stir to 10 which again lets one experiment with different natured batter and doughs. It comes with 3 attachments and one brush ,All the attachments are very steady and you can but more attachments for different functions which goes at the front nozzle. I love my kitchen aid , its my best friend in the kitchen 😋

Looking for your answer?