KitchenAid KSM500PSOB Onyx Black Pro 500 Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer uploaded by Nancy R.

BY KITCHENAID #30 in Stand Mixers

Professional Bowl-Lift DesignThe bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches. The lever smoothly raises the mixing bowl into position for efficient beater-to-bowl contact.5-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies, 4 loaves of bread or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch. The bowl is also dishwasher-safe for quick and easy cleanup.10-speed slide control10-speed slide control ranges is powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you´re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream. Mix your ingredients perfectly every time, from a very fast whip to a very slow stir.325 Watt Heavy-Duty MotorThe heavy-duty motor will not find even the thickest of dough or batter a challenge. Quickly reducing your prep time, and ensuring even mixing of key ingredients. Power HubThe power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center. With more optional attachments that use the power of your stand mixer to help you make fusilli pasta from scratch, shred a block of parmesan cheese in seconds and so much more. see more...

Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Got this mixer for christmas and im obsessed! Its so great! They are super heavy and hard to move around. Deff needs to sit on the counter! Has great speed settings. Can have multippe attachments. Love the lift bowl action! Perfect for baking!
Danielle B.
Absolutely love love love my mixer! I use it all the time! Best mixer ever! I wouldn’t change a thing about it. I use it for everything from mashing potatoes, kneading dough, shredding chicken, to making my favorite baked goods. Truly a must have for all kitchens!!  KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. Stand Mixer
Jayne L.
I love my Kitchenaide Stand Mixer. One of the few purchases of my life that I remember saying to myself "YES!" when I arrived home with it. It really makes time in the kitchen awesome and is my go-to appliance for so many recipes.
Cassandra H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Absolutely love me Kitchenaid mixer! As a person who bakes almost every day, an investment in a stand mixer is essential. I've found the attachments the mixer comes with are perfect for most times. For a specialty attachment is needed, there are so many others that will attach.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I LOVE my kitchen aid mixer! It does pretty much everything- cookie dough, cakes, brownies, loafs. Anything really. It's very durable and I haven't found a mixture of anything that it can't mix yet. A must have for your kitchen if you are a serious baker.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
My Kitchenaid was one of my first "adult" purchases when I got my first place a long time ago. These high end stand mixers definitely stand the test of time, so the couple hundred dollars you will absolutely spend on one of these is more then worth the money in my opinion. I love buying high quality, every day products that will last you a lifetime. This product is so worth it and I highly recommend you buy this!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mine is a little different than this one. It has the white coated paddle and dough hook. No splash guard. Overall I love it and recommend it. I think I would love it more if I had more attachments. It is great for big baking jobs I have during the holidays or every day needs. It is pretty quiet. Easy to clean. No issues so far.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Makes cooking and baking so much easier. I make a lot of different things with my kitchen aid. Mashed potatoes will whip up perfectly and heavy shipping cream will peak really quick without you hardly lifting a hand!
Taylor M.
Durham, NC
My kitchenaid is like a baby to me, I adore and love it. Easy to clean, makes it easy to bake. Came with three attachments that all work great, the whisk is perfect for homemade mashed potatos. And also came with a splash guard with is very convenient.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't know what I would do without this thing. I use it ALL THE TIME! From mashed potatoes or shredded chicken to pasta and cakes.