25.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Measured Fill Give your kitchen a brand new look with this large capacity refrigerator from KitchenAid. With a standard depth, it should fit in well with your surrounding cabinetry. Spill-resistant shelves in the refrigerator and freezer compartment help maintain accidents to make clean-up easier. The Preserva Food Care System keeps food fresh longer with two independent cooling systems and an air filter. There's a convenient ice and water dispenser on the door which features Measured Fill. Program the dispenser with how much your regular morning pot of coffee is or your gym sports bottle, and the unit will automatically dispense only that amount of water. That frees you up to attend to other things! The door bins are large enough for gallons of milk, and the freezer below has two drawers in addition to its three glass shelves, providing for practical organization. About KitchenAid It all started in 1919 with the legendary stand mixer. In the 90 years since, they have built an entire kitchen of cooking and cleaning products around the same quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless style. Through it all, the secret ingredient to their success has always been you. Available at AJ Madison.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid KRSF505ESS 25.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with 8 Glass shelves, 8 Door Bins, Gallon Door Storage, Measured Water Fill, Preserva Food Care System and LED Lighting: Stainless Steel!
Apopka
This fridge is our new replacement after our kitchen aid crapped out on us after only owning it a little over 2 years. With these types of fridges, you want to make sure the ice maker is actually in the freezer and not a separate cool box in the fridge-side door. That’s where the major problems start. This one has been treating us well enough so far, but I gotta be honest, they’ve betrayed a trust with us because of how the entire situation with our warranty ended up playing out. I’m glad to finally have a fridge again after having to go nearly 2 months without out. Kind of unacceptable customer service in my opinion.
Kennesaw, GA
As much as this refrigerator looks beautiful in the home with its chrome finish, the ice maker is an absolute bust. The design is not user friendly and almost dangerous with how it can fall out of the freezer onto anyone trying to use it. Wouldn't buy again!
This fridge is good and it sometimes does what it needs to. Some cons are that the ice maker gets jammed all the time and the fridge sometimes freezes my food on the right temp. This is kinda pricey. I’m not sure I would recommend, probably not.
Austin, TX
We love our KitchenAid Refrigerator. We have had it for 3 years without a problem. I gave it 4 stars since the refrigerator side feels small, and we are only a 2 person family.
Jamestown, NY
This refrigerator has all of the features that I need. It has a great amount of space. I would recommend this to everyone! It is on the expensive side but worth the money. I will continue to recommend this to others!
Overland Park, KS
This has been a great fridge for us, however the side by side does get crowded very easily. I do like having the water and ice on the door though.
Cartersville, GA
We received this fridge as a welcoming gift for our new home, this fridge stays nice and cool. No problems what so ever and it’s really good quality!!
I love the kitchenaid we have. The icemaker and water dispenser is a life saver. The fridge we have is about 12 years old and still going. Love it!
Medford , OR
Beautiful design and function. Has tons of departments and drawers to store everything you need. Water system is amazing with built in water light
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
We love love love our fridge. It's great. Got it for a steal. Lots of storage, freezer is compact even with the ice and water dispenser.