25.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with Five Door Configuration Give your kitchen a brand new look with this feature-packed refrigerator from KitchenAid. The exterior dispenser allows easy access to ice and cold, filtered water whenever you want it. It also features Measured Fill which will dispense a precise amount of water based on your preferred settings. In the door is the ice maker which frees up space in the shelves where bulky ice makers used to be placed. The Preserva Food Care System utilizes two independent cooling systems to minimize odor transfer, and the right soft-close extra drawer is the Produce Preserver which actively removes ethylene gas, a natural byproduct of most fruits and vegetables which can cause over ripening, from the refrigerator compartment so your produce stays fresher longer. The left soft-close drawer features 5 preset temperatures; meat/fish, drinks, greens/herbs, deli/cheese, thaw/marinate. And then, finally, below in the freezer, is a three-tiered organizational drawer with a storage divider. It allows you to organize frozen items on three levels, making them easier to access. About KitchenAid It all started in 1919 with the legendary stand mixer. In the 90 years since, they have built an entire kitchen of cooking and cleaning products around the same quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless style. Through it all, the secret ingredient to their success has always been you. Available at AJ Madison.

does it have a long life shelf?
Start your review of KitchenAid KRMF706ESS 25.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with 5 Shelves, 4 Door Bins, Herb Storage, 5-Door Configuration, Preserva Food Care System and Measured Water Fill!
How would you rate this product?
Galloway, OH
Our fridge has so much room for things. I love it. This is the brand we have and I have no complaints
Pequannock
AmaZing. Spacious, enough compartments so it’s easy to organize and clean. Love all the drawers
Katy, TX
Go now and get yourself one. Best fridge evergreen. Worth the price and I love the compartments
Houston , TX
I already write review for this refrigerator from kitchen aid I really like it it’s amazing 😉
Boca Raton, FL
Love love love so cool and Modern a lot of space for everything I need to store in the fridge
Raleigh, NC
Works great for us. Nice ice maker holds a pizza. Lots of freezer room and refrigerator toom
hoffman estates
Excelenr product, I love it, I will buy ever this product, i like it, Im in love with this
Mendota , CA
Love this fridge it’s the best you can easily get your hands on this I recommend it ladies
Carthage , MO
1,005 reviews
Such an amazing refrigerator! It works so good and has so much storage!! It’s super nice!!
Granada Hills
A lot of things can be stuffed and I love the water fill system. The color is also nice