25.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with Five Door Configuration Give your kitchen a brand new look with this feature-packed refrigerator from KitchenAid. The exterior dispenser allows easy access to ice and cold, filtered water whenever you want it. It also features Measured Fill which will dispense a precise amount of water based on your preferred settings. In the door is the ice maker which frees up space in the shelves where bulky ice makers used to be placed. The Preserva Food Care System utilizes two independent cooling systems to minimize odor transfer, and the right soft-close extra drawer is the Produce Preserver which actively removes ethylene gas, a natural byproduct of most fruits and vegetables which can cause over ripening, from the refrigerator compartment so your produce stays fresher longer. The left soft-close drawer features 5 preset temperatures; meat/fish, drinks, greens/herbs, deli/cheese, thaw/marinate. And then, finally, below in the freezer, is a three-tiered organizational drawer with a storage divider. It allows you to organize frozen items on three levels, making them easier to access. About KitchenAid It all started in 1919 with the legendary stand mixer. In the 90 years since, they have built an entire kitchen of cooking and cleaning products around the same quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless style. Through it all, the secret ingredient to their success has always been you. Available at AJ Madison.

does it have a long life shelf?
Start your review of KitchenAid KRMF706ESS 25.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with 5 Shelves, 4 Door Bins, Herb Storage, 5-Door Configuration, Preserva Food Care System and Measured Water Fill!
How would you rate this product?
Apopka
This fridge crapped out on us after only owning it a little over 2 years. With these types of fridges, you want to make sure the ice maker is actually in the freezer and not a separate cool box in the fridge-side door. It’s a nice concept, but that’s where the major problems start. I gotta be honest, they sort of betrayed a trust with us because of how the entire situation with our warranty ended up playing out. I’m glad to finally have a fridge again after having to go nearly 2 months without one. Kind of unacceptable customer service in my opinion.
galliano, LA
This was my dream refrigerator and I had to have it,after 4 months it started making loud noises. I called and received a replacement.All was well until 14 months my ice maker went out,I called again to report my problem but this time the repair was left on me! Almost 2 years later I still have no ice. I love the room and bottom freezer with the middle drawer. I’d say just be careful and keep allllllllll paperwork for 5 years!
These ones are amazing I like the two door and the freezer at the bottom just because that's a preference for mine also being that it is stainless steel the aesthetic is amazing and I will also say that yes it can be very expensive dealing with this kind of fridge and this kind of color the stainless steel can be a lot more expensive than others but they do last an extremely long time
Burbank, CA
This fridge is beautiful inside and out but the water and ice maker are horrible. We have called Kicthen Aid Several times to see what the problem is and the ice is a weird shape and hardly produces. The water keeps coming out like 3 seconds after you pull your cup away. If you don't mind those flaws this fridge will wow your friends and neighbors and make a big statement.
Tehachapi , CA
I have owned this refrigerator for going on 3 years now, mechanically it has never given me a single problem. I will have to say some of the plastic pieces have cracked which I’m not surprised, I was worried about that happening from the start. My [email protected] is that I wish they wouldn’t use so many plastic pieces in an appliance.
Bushland, TX
I love my fridge! There’s a ton of space. Especially in the freezer, which you wouldn’t think. The only issue is the filter for the water dispenser. I have no idea where to get a new one or how to install it. Need to do some research!
brentwood
This fridge is amazing. It has a water and ice push machine with amazing shaped ice and very cold water. The only improvement is that it is on the expensive side. I would recommend because of the ice and water machine though
Gonzales, LA
Very sleek. Kitchenaide took it to a whole other level. This is not the Kitchenaide frig from the 70’s and 80’s. It has all the bells and whistles and a commercial feel like a Viking without the huge price tag.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love all the storage and shelves and bins and storage it has.i love this fridge it’s so amazing I will definitely recommend this to everybody it’s very affordable and the warranty it comes with it keeps me happy too.
Camdenton, MO
I absolutely loved this fridge when we first got it. It’s had SO many issues in the short year we’ve had it. It keeps beeping, and won’t stop. The lights and ice maker don’t work anymore either.