KitchenAid KRFF507ESS 29.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator

29.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid KRFF507ESS 29.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator!
How would you rate this product?
Toms River, NJ
I’m not sure why but I’m really not a fan of the freezer drawer. If you need to freeze something like a turkey or an ice cream cake it’s almost like there is little to no room. Also the water spout always gets dirty. It’s good for what it is but personally its a pain to deal with all of that stuff. It is good quality though.
Waukee, IA
No issues at all with this fridge. Had it for about 5 years and have never had a single issue. The only thing I may caution is the space inside. I think the drawers could be better thought out. I feel there’s some improvements there.
Waco, TX
I believe my parents have this fridge. I love how spacious and sleek it is. The design is nice and fits so effortlessly into the wall. I'm not sure about the price-point, but it has definitely been worth it and put to great use at my parents' house. They love it!
I love this refrigerator. It has SO much space in it. The French doors with the freezer below is the way to go! This is the first time I’ve had a fridge with french doors and I can’t imagine ever buying anything else.
Sunset Beach, NC
This is a nice refrigerator and I like most aspects of it. We have just had some weird leaking into the refrigerator section from the ice maker and our ice maker ice freezes up fast.
This fridge is kinda tiny in the side and it’s hard to really fit anything. The shelves inside are inconvenient as well
Albuquerque, NM
I love it, has options for crushed ice. I like that the freezer is at the bottom and it’s so spacious!
Orlando, FL
Used this back in New Jersey was really cool. I like the water disposable part to get water
Whitman, MA
Having a fridge with an ice maker is a must!! The stainless steal is also easy clean up
Calgary , AB
It’s a good refrigerator we have been using it for about two years both freezer and fridge works well it’s also my favorite brand I have lots of kitchenAid appliances l recommend this brand refrigerators [product:kitchenaid-krff507ess-29.0-cu.-ft.-stainless-steel-french-door-refrigerator] KitchenAid #appliances