KitchenAid KRFF507EBL 29.0 Cu. Ft. Black French Door Refrigerator

29.0 Cu. Ft. Black French Door Refrigerator

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid KRFF507EBL 29.0 Cu. Ft. Black French Door Refrigerator!
Ozone Park, NY
Love this refrigerator , but rated it only 3 stars because sometimes it does not shut all the way. Sometimes I shut it and won’t notice that I didn’t close it fully and my pets will try to get into it. It has a lot of storage space thought
Port Hadlock, WA
Thus is my dream fridge, my friend has one of these and they are not only stunningly beautiful but are very roomy and easy to organize everything in. A little on the spendier side but in this case you are paying for the quality for sure.
Madison
Live my kitchen aid appliances I wouldn’t choose any other brand to have in my house! All I need is a kitchen aid washer and dryer hahahaha to complete my house!
Gardner, KS
I spent several months researching, looking and deciding on what to buy. I’m thrilled and so pleased with this bad boy. It’s not cheap but you definitely get quality with the price. the size and storage are amazing. I adore the black color and the details signature to KitchenAid - the silver handles with red on the end are my favorite. It’s everything I was promised and I suggest it to everyone in the market for a quality fridge.
I prefer stainless steel but I don't think it is a lot of difference between the two. It's been a long time since I had found this
Stillwater, OK
Great and amazing quality fridge. Love the color and the feel. I have never had any complaints or issues using this product.
Grants pass , OR
Just ok. I don’t like the ice water despenser. Messy. The light door doesn’t always close. Do not recommend
Charlotte Mi
My friend has this fridge and dude how freaking cool and convenient is it?! I want it so bad.
Carthage, MO
Amazing product!! We love ours! It works amazing and is worth every penny! I love this item!
Ugh I LOVE my black stainless appliances. I have a toddler who always touches the fridge doors to get snacks, the black stainless does not show ANY fingerprints! I could never go back to regular stainless after this fridge.