Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsKitchenAid
KRFC300E 36 Inch Wide 20 Cu Ft Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator with Interior Water Dispenser

KitchenAid KRFC300E Black Stainless 36 Inch Wide 20 Cu. Ft. Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator with Interior Water Dispenser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid KRFC300E 36 Inch Wide 20 Cu. Ft. Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator with Interior Water Dispenser!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,111 reviews
Love this brand so much! My favorite refrigerator brand. Long lasting! Highly recommend
Gisselle J.
Greenville, SC
I love my refrigerator 🥰😍 the lights from the inside are soo pretty and it has a ice machine & water filtered. It has a big freezer organized and what cool about the refrigerator is it measures the water you want automatically
Chelsea B.
Le Roy , NY
Bought this a while back as well as the matching stove and dishwasher. Best fridge I have purchased. It’s expensive but there’s reason behind it. The roll out freezer is my favorite part. It has the extra storage drawers on top. Inside the fridge you can choose how you want your shelving to look as well as the doors. Highly recommend
Candis M.
Tehachapi, CA
I purchased this fridge 3 years ago after the whirlpool I had purchased died on my after 4 months. Kitchen aid made a great appliance, it works just like it should.
Dalia J.
I mean just look at it, it even looks expensive. Best of the best, can beat the quality of appearance
Teri G.
Waterford Twp, MI
Great for the kids my food cold in the freezer works well I love the French doors on top and freezer on the bottom highly recommend KitchenAid refrigerator!
Ali E.
I love our fridge so much. I love that it looks minimal from the outside, but still has an ice dispenser and water dispenser on the outside. You can also change the pulls on the outside to match your kitchen!
Lesa B.
Corvallis , OR
After have a fridge with a bunch of issues we swapped it out for a kitchen aid and couldn’t be happier.
Nancy L.
Delray Beach, FL
I have the stainless steel finish and it’s awful! Developed tiny rust spots on doors. Inside is kind of Small and I wast very let down with this purchase. Also the water dispenser is broken. I’m stuck with it for a little longer since it is only 4 years old!!
Catia F.
Oakville , ON
I love this refrigerator, the black gives a modern look. Great space, works well, but the filter licked, but its fixed now

Looking for your answer?