BY KITCHENAID

Expertly crafted from superior quality ceramic blades for precision and accuracy when cutting a variety of foods Ceramic blades are sharper and retain their blade edge longer than traditional steel blades Ideal for everyday use Ergonomically designed handles for exceptional comfort and durability with an accented endcap to provide a unique handle design Hand wash only This KitchenAid Ceramic Chef Knife is at the forefront of cutlery technology. Forged from zirconia - a material second only to diamonds in hardness - the resulting blade is extremely durable and unbelievably sharp. This knife will retain its cutting edge 10 times longer than steel blades, and will not rust, stain, or oxidize. The ergonomically designed handle provides exceptional comfort and durability with an accented endcap to provide a unique handle design. Dishwasher safe. 6-inch long. see more...

• "I highly recommend for purchase." in 1 review
  • "This product looks great I would love to have it in my Kitchen." in 1 review
Sarah  A.
Works great and ceramic knives are totally the way to go (no re-sharpening). I do slightly dislike the handle because it's not very comfortable when cutting. I highly recommend for purchase.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love everything kitchen aid has to offer and I try to get as many products as i can although they can be pricey.
Karla R.
Wylie
This product looks great I would love to have it in my Kitchen. I love trying out different kitchen products