KitchenAid Kitchenaid KSM155GB Artisan Design Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 5 qt. in Raspberry Ice

BY KITCHENAID #50 in Stand Mixers

Bring home the new Raspberry Ice Artisan Stand Mixer to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In the past decade, Cook for the Cure and your purchase of pink products have helped us raise more than $8 million for the cause. Let's keep cooking together with a purpose to bring an end to breast cancer in our lifetime. Glass Bowl with measurement markings on the side in liters and cups, the glass bowl is both handy, beautiful and multi-functional. Tilt Head Feature easily access the bowl, beaters and ingredients with a simple tilt of the mixer head. Exceptional Planetary Action the beater spirals within the bowl for efficient, thorough mixing, providing beater-to-bowl coverage metal construction rugged, durable, metal construction ensures years of reliable mixing; helps reduce? mixer walk? on your counter as well. Additional accessories available for purchase. Turn your KitchenAid Mixer into a culinary center* Measuring Cup 1000ml* 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cups/Spoons Plus Plastic Leveler* Silicone Whisk* Stir Fry Spatula 13 see more...

Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I got this for Christmas after wanting it for I don't even know how many years! It's just so beautiful!! I haven't used it yet but it looks great lol. I also have the matching blender which I use often, so I like having them both
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
My husband bought me this mixer a few years back for Valentine's Day and I use it for just about everything. From cupcakes to shredding cooked chicken it has been a staple appliance in my kitchen. I love the color and the glass bowl is my favorite! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
Absolutely love love love this Kitchen Aid mixer! The woman in my family are cooks and bakers, and this is a must in our kitchen. Such a great and nice investment. Very easy to use, and it has last us such a long time!
Marianna S.
Absolutely LOVE the kitchenaid mixer!! I can bake and cook and pretty much make anything with it! It comes with different untensils to help you make whatever you want! You can also buy other attachment like the pasta maker or the food processor!! This mixer has made my life in the kitchen so much easier!!
Misty B.
I got my as gift from my kids last year I have always wanted one and it has been so great in all my cupcaking I do
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Ricardo C.
I've always looked into this product, besides it being stationary, whats the main difference between this and a handheld blender, when a handheld is much cheaper?
Rose M.
Philadelphia, PA
How much does this cost? Is it worth it?