Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XCV Caviar Professional 600 Stand Mixer

Put industrial-strength power to work in your kitchen to create an endless variety of culinary delights! ; All-metal construction with a direct-drive transmission and all-steel gears. ; The powerful motor can mix up to 14 cups of flour per batch. ; 10-speed control lever allows you to stir slowly or whip quickly. ; Soft Start feature automatically starts the motor at a slow speed to avoid splash-out and then increases to the selected speed. ; Bowl-lift design lets you easily raise and lower the mixing bowl to switch out beaters and add ingredients. ; Polished stainless steel wide-mouth mixing bowl with an ergonomic handle. ; Mixing bowl comes with a one-piece pour shield to help keep your work area splatter-free. ; Included accessories: 1 x Powerknead Spiral Dough Hook 1 x Flat Beater 1 x Stainless Steel Wire Whip; Instruction booklet includes mixing tips and recipes. ; Some pieces are dishwasher safe. Refer to Use and Care guide for detailed cleaning instructions. ; KitchenAid offers a one-year manufacturer's warranty on kitchen electrics. Additional warranty information in product packaging. ; KitchenAid has partnered with Susan G. Koman to create Cook for the Cure, giving people with a passion for cooking a way to support a meaningful cause. The program raises funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer. From pink products and celebrity chef auctions to home-based fundraising events, this partnership between KitchenAid and Susan G. Komen has raised more than $9 million over the past decade. Appliances in the colors Pink and Raspberry Ice provide KitchenAid customers a chance to support breast cancer awareness while adding a splash of color to the kitchen. ; Assembled in the U.S.A. ; Watts: 575; Weight: 23.0 lbs. Measurements: ; Width: 10 in

I know these are great mixers, but are pretty pricey. Are the refurbished ones inferior to the brand new ones?
Are these worth the price? I do so much baking but can't justify that much for a mixer.
Que tal esta de regalo?
Start your review of Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XCV Caviar Professional 600 Stand Mixer!
Product Highlights
“I do not own one of these, but have used them many times.” in 1 review
Tacoma, WA
My KitchenAid mixer is my go-to tool for all things yummy! I have used my mixer to make cinnamon rolls, cookies, cakes, breads, guacamole and even the creamiest mashed potatoes you’d ever find. It’s an extremely versatile tool to have in the kitchen and I highly recommend it to anyone thinking about buying one.
Cresco, PA
Everyone in this universe should have this kitchen amenity. Totally worth the money. Yes, it's pricey but, the quality is fantastic. I wish the product came with more items such as, spatulas and etc. You're paying alot but, like I said either way this is the best for baking and your other mixing in kitchen needs.
I used to mix everything by hand or with a handheld blender and it made baking a very annoying and daunting task. After I got the KitchenAid stand mixer (Blue in color) baking is once again one of my favorite things to do. While I am not one for sweets, the act of baking is one that I love doing and this KitchenAid mixer is the reason I love it again!!
Best wedding gift I received! Yes, it is expensive but you are paying for high quality and an everlasting mixer! My mom has hers and I remember it being a staple in a kitchen for when we made cookies, cakes, dips, and everything else! It has a clean, classy design and is super easy to clean! I love that there are so many different attachments that you can use to fit your needs and lifestyle! I love my KitchenAid Mixer!
Rochester Hls, MI
I love this mixer, honestly it gets me through every holiday. I've used just about all of the accessories and even made pasta one time! I've owned it for years now and it still works like a charm. I would definitely recommend this a kitchen must-have.
This mixer is a very useful kitchen tool. It is excellent because it can be used to make things like pasta dough to cake batter or flour for bread and much more. I think it is decently priced because of the many uses it comes with. Highly recommend it.
Muskegon, MI
Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XCV Caviar Professional 600 Stand Mixer uploaded by Lauren J.
I own my own home bakery and make desserts and cakes for friends and family. My kitchen aid mixer is my go to for practically everything!! I've had mine for over 10 yrs and it has held steady and been through numerous moves and still works great!! I love that I can add attachments to grind, fill, make pasta, juice and so much more. Keeps my hands free to move about the kitchen and wrangle the kids!
Slayton, MN
I absolutely love my kitchenaid especially when I am cooking big batches of cookies or banana bread. It gets the job done efficiently without the tiring out of my arms/wrists. I do occasionally use just a bowl and hand mixer when I'm making something really small but otherwise this is my go-to device in the kitchen.
henrico, VA
Yassss! this is Ben doing greatest purchase I may have ever made in my kitchen. I was doing everything the hard way even without an egg beaters so when I got this my whole life changed. Now I make my own bread, cake, pizza dough, muffins, and so much more. its really amazing how one machine can change your life. Its expensive, yes, but is it worth it? 1000% yes!
dardanelle, AR
I got mine about 3 years ago it's definitely a staple in my kitchen great investment I use it from making bread to making cake, homemade butter I got the red one I also have the attachment to cut up potatoes grade cheese and also to make sausage if you don't have one you need one