Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer

KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer Home - Kitchen Kitchen - Electrics

Do the attachments for this one work with the smaller kitchenaid stand mixer?
I have the original white stand mixer. What features does this one have that the other one doesn't?
Que tal esta preciosa?
Start your review of Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer!
How would you rate this product?
Hands down one of the best purchases in kitchen appliances that I have ever made. I love to bake and the ability to let this do almost all of the work is amazing!
Heard Great things about this mixer wish I can have one but there just a bit to pricey.. but can do many different function and u can buy different detachments for it
I love Kitchen aide! I finally upgraded my hand me down stand mixer that was 30 years old, and still going strong, for this mixer. Best investment I have ever made.
Helena, MT
I got a kitchenaid mixer when i graduated high school, which was 20 years ago. I only this year need to buy another. That's a great value for your money!
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what I would do without my mixer, although its heavy to carry around it is so worth it. I can always rely on this to get the job done
Wild Rose, WI
Perfect mixer. I bake breads daily and the mixer support very well the heavy dough. I love it, it is also a piece of art on top of the counter.
Las Vegas, NV
The best and only tool I cannot live without in my kitchen. I prefer the 6qt. over the 4.5qt.; this is a pure workhorse that never breaks down.
I love my Kitchenaid! I bake way more often since I have gotten this mixer, I want to use it every day! It's the best mixer I have ever owned.
Hewitt, TX
I love it! Great for baking and cooking. Its huge and has plenty of room. Has interchangeable mixers and bowls. Splash guard. So many uses
Truckee
The best pf the best - and not only meant for professional bakers. They last forever, are beautiful, and are a true workhorse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...