Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KITCHENAID #9 in Stand Mixers

KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer Home - Kitchen Kitchen - Electrics see more...

• Do the attachments for this one work with the smaller kitchenaid ...2 Answers
  • I have the original white stand mixer. What features does this on...1 Answers
  • What is the best attachment to buy?2 Answers
Alex W.
I love my kitchenaid mixer! It is the best mixer I have ever used, it is big and deep so the mixer doesn't make a mess when using. The price is definitely worth the quality of the mixer, it has a lot of awesome attachments. I definitely recommend the mixer, it will last forever.
This product is amazing! Has lasted forever and is able to get through all the holiday baking. Can hold a lot and still powerful. When full it can be difficult to get the bowl out. I would recommend this.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I've had this machine for 2 years now. We've been through alot in our tome together . I use it daily just about to make dough for pizza and breads, to whip cream and sugars, to mix cake batters and cookie mixes. The list really goes on. I also have the ice cream maker attachment and love it! #kitchenaid is my life and I'll never buy another brand. The motor in this is amazing and it makes cooking so much more simple and fun.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This mixer though. I feel like a professional baker every time I use it because it's so amazing. I love that you can easily raise and lower the bowl, the attachments all work great and I'm convinced it makes all my baking endeavors more fun and delicious. It is incredibly heavy so store it in a lower cabinet if you can. It's worth every penny, truly.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
My husband bought me this after years of him saying he wanted to. He actually got it off of Groupon. I love it so much! I make cookies, frosting and even bread with it. It's definitely made my baking game stronger and easier for me.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
excelente equipo para la cocina, no pede faltar, super duradera, puedes batir casi lo que quieras, pues para mi es indicada para hacer postres como pasteles, me encanta, la recomiendo.
Stephanie S.
Many years ago I got in a baking kick, and realized that I couldn't make due with my electric beaters if I wanted to up my game and keep progressing.

I added this little baby to my Christmas list and was lucky enough to receive it. I use this multiple times a week for my baking/cooking projects! I make royal icing for sugar cookies (impossible without it) as well as buttercream icing for cupcakes and cakes.

While semi-expensive, this is my most valuable tool in my kitchen. 100% worth it for any serious cook or baker.
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
This is the best investment for any kitchen. As far back as I can remember my grandma had one in hers. My mom always had one and she bought me my first one. The motor in it is exceptional and never groans even when faced with quadruple batches of cookie dough. The dough hook makes kneading bread or pizza dough a breeze. The attachments allow me to can fruits and veggies, make sausage, mix ice cream, and juice. I love my Kitchen Aid!
Abby C.
This was given to me by husband after years of begging for one, and I was a little disappointed. I wonder if anyone else has encountered that the whisk doesn't reach the bottom of the bowl, or if it's just mine? Because if I try to make buttercream or mix cake batter, it's always clumpy at the bottom and I have to take the bowl out and scrape it with a spatula just to get it all mixed well.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I got this as s Christmas gift a few years ago, and it's been the best gift to date. This mixer does everything. It is expensive, but I've never heard of these things breaking. There are so many attachments for it, it's wonderful. I would recommend this to any baker or cook.
April B.
Hazard, KY
What is the best size to buy and do they have any problems and do you have to buy attactments to use it
Taylor M.
What is a good attachment to buy as a present?
Cally  A.
Pace, FL
Best size and attachments to buy?
Jennifer S.
Richmond
Do the attachments for this one work with the smaller kitchenaid stand mixer?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
How much storage space does this take?