Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer

KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer Home - Kitchen Kitchen - Electrics

Do the attachments for this one work with the smaller kitchenaid stand mixer?
I have the original white stand mixer. What features does this one have that the other one doesn't?
Que tal esta preciosa?
Start your review of Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer!
How would you rate this product?
Syracuse
Kitchenaid KitchenAid KP26M1XACS Architect 6 Qt. Stand Mixer uploaded by Sioux H.
This replaced the classic version for me. I wanted the extra volume and power, and I liked the look that matches my stainless appliances. When I first purchased this, I had issues with the black lubricating oil (supposedly food grade) seeping down and into my white whipping cream, frosting, etc. I had even washed everything several times including the attachment stem. I took it back and exchanged it for another one which didn’t have as much of this oil seepage. There was a learning curve for me since I was used to the classic, mostly dumb stuff like making sure I lifted the bowl back up before mixing again. At first I missed the tilt head, and I thought why can’t they make a bigger version like that but I’m over it now. All in all it performs well after owning for 2 years and would recommend it for avid bakers and cooks. I’m sure there’s more uses I could enact, but that has yet to happen. I absolutely recommend this for anyone who needs the larger mixing capacity. Otherwise the Classic is just as nice and reliable.
Shavano Park, TX
Okay so if I can give this 4 and 1/2 Stars I would because the thing is is that I absolutely love my mixer but when I bought it originally it was brand new I've saved up for a while for it. Then the first time I tried to make a batch of yeast rolls with the dough hook which was probably about 6-8 months after I receive my machine the engine started to smoke. I contacted customer service and I was past the expiration date for the warranty going to return but they ended up helping me out and said if I sent the other machine back they would send me a refurbished of the same model which I ended up doing because the machine wouldn't work at all. My refurbished mixer has been working fine ever since but the only thing is that I have not tried making dough or rolls in it again out of fear that it to might start to smoke.
Greenfield, MA
My grandmother loved hers for 50 years, my mom.has had hers for 35, and I've now had mine for 3. Absoliey love it. Several speeds and attachments. Bowls is sturdy even on the fastest setting--no shaking. A bit pricey but more than worth it. This is a staple for any mom, wife, man or woman who loves to cook, bake or even make their own pasta. You can do it all with this product and with the attachments offered!
This mixer is a workhorse! It was given to us as a wedding present and it's made cakes, cookies, breads and more, all while mixing like the first day we used it. The KitchenAid brand still lives up to its reputation and has certainly given us the gifter's money's worth! Definitely a stand mixer for the long haul with tons of amazing attachments to make this your secret weapon in the kitchen.
Los Angeles, CA
The Kitchenaid Stand Mixer is my favorite thing in my kitchen. It's truly been a game changer when it comes to mixing recipes and it's so gorgeous to look at! I went with a neutral color so it blends with my other appliances. It's a bit of an investment but worthwhile!!
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm in love with this. I've had so many people compliment me on it and said they've always wanted one. It definitely comes in handy now after wrist surgery, more so for those hard to stir recipes.
Love this Mixer! It’s perfect for large batch recipes and it’s very cool that you can purchase additional attachments for different recipes. I have been very happy with this purchase!
Saugus , CA
This mixer is a workhorse! It does everything from whipping egg whites to stiff peeks for macarons to kneading dough for bread. Great mixer for newbies or experienced bakers.
Cana, VA
Love my Kitchen said Mixer, it keeps my countertop looking super cute with my farmhouse decor. It came in handy during Thanksgiving and I got so many compliments on it!
Fordyce , AR
I love my kitchenaid stand mixer. Its sturdy and durable. I use it several times a week. It also looks nice and stays on my counter everyday. I love that there are so many attachments available for purchase. My only problem is that I didnt choose the tilt head version or a fancy color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...