Kitchenaid KitchenAid KCM1203CU Contour Silver 12 Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker

BY KITCHENAID

Find coffee and espresso makers at Target.com! Choose your preferred brew strength, either regular or bold, with the thermal coffee maker from kitchenaid. The digital display shows the brew strength you've selected. This stainless steel coffee maker can be programmed to brew 12 cups of coffee anytime over a 24-hour period, so you have coffee ready whenever you want. It has a removable water reservoir for easy filling or cleanup. The removable filter basket and drip tray further simplify the cleanup process. The brew-pause feature lets you pour even before brewing is complete. The 12-cup thermal carafe makes serving and storing coffee easy. It has a cool touch handle and a. see more...

Krysten Q.
River Falls, WI
I love the coffee maker. It's actually the second one I've owned. The first one lived several years before dying. My only problem with this one is that it can be a little hard to fill the water reservoir.
Taylor P.
Little Rock, AR
I am a coffee addict. I have come to terms with that and as such, I need the best coffee maker to support my habit. I have multiple cups throughout the day and the Kitchenaid maker does not let me down. I've had it for three years and performance is still like brand new.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
This is a good coffee maker but not thw best! I have used the keurig in the past and that one is good. if you just want a regular coffee maker then this is something is worth buying.
Ashley C.
This coffee maker is actually pretty great compared to others I've used before. It makes coffee quite quickly and is currently my favorite thing sitting in my kitchen.
Sarah V.
Mukwonago, WI
I have an older version oof this coffee maker, it has made delicious coffee for years. I love the thermal carafe, no burner to worry about and no burnt coffee ever!
Debbie S.
Macon, GA
Love this but there are two things I would improve. 1) the water should get hotter. 2) I wish the pot held more. 12 cups for this coffee maker are equal to about 4 of the cups I use.
ayesha k.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I have this coffee maker for years and it still works great and would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants on on the long run. this is also very easy to use
Tatiana B.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Although I do not currently own this particular coffee maker anymore; when I did I loved it. It always made great tasting coffee and lasted what seemed a lifetime.
Audrey S.
Conway, AR
It brews! It has a timer? It's easy to set the timer. It's easy to set the clock. There's nothing that makes this stand out, but it's a solid coffee maker.
Amber M.
Northlake, TX
Absolutely love my kitchenaid coffee maker! The quick brew is fantastic and the fact that the carafe is so large is ideal when hosting a get together!