BY KITCHENAID

Stand Mixers & Accessories - Whip up baby food, jams, sauces, apple butter, chutney, hummus and more in just minutes without cumbersome equipment. Simply attach the Fruit & Vegetable Strainer to your KitchenAid Food Grinder (sold separately) on any KitchenAid household stand mixer. The efficient strainer gives you the versatility you need in the kitchen without cumbersome equipment. All attachment pieces are easy to attach and easy to clean. 7"L x 3 5/8"W x 6 1/2"H. 1 lb. Model: FVSP. Product Features All plastic parts are top rack dishwasher-safe Sturdy construction of attachment pieces ensures durability and dependability Made from heavy-duty plastic and chrome-plated metal Hassle-free 1-year replacement warranty Instruction and recipe booklet in English, French and Spanish included Made in the USA - Care Instructions Before removing attachments from your KitchenAid stand mixer, make sure the power is off and mixer unplugged. Disassemble attachments before cleaning. Wash all parts by hand in warm soapy water or the plastic pieces only on the top rack of dishwasher. see more...

• Lol someone please explain to me what this is 1 Answers
  • Is this a good buy? We use fresh fruits and veggies daily 3 Answers
  • Do these attachments really work or cause more work? 14 Answers
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Kitchen Aid is definitely a brand you can trust to hold up for years. I should know, both husband & son (neither who should be allowed near a kitchen...or anything sharp for that matter....evolution kinda went backwards somewhere) they have both put my Kitchen Aid to the test & it's still kickin.'
#RachReviews
#socool
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
This is by far the most used item in our kitchen (okay, second only to the stove and fridge, but still). We can our own spaghetti sauce and many other items, and without this we would be left spending hours removing the seeds and skin from the tomatoes. Works great for many other veggies too, like zucchini for muffins or relish.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product! It is easy to use and very effective with getting the job done. It's a little more on the expensive side but when you are cooking a lot the price seems to not matter as much since you use it so often. I recommend this!
Erin D.
The price point of these attachments may deter some but if you use your KitchenAid mixer on a regular basis, you know that the quality is with the price. Love all the attachments we've purchased.
Amanda E.
Caldwell, ID
My mom has some of these attachment's and I definitely need some of my own they're amazing! There are so many different attachments and so much that you can use them for
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Any body who really knows me knows I am crazy about my kitchenaid. I love all the attachments! I haven't really and a problem with any if them. no complaints
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
KitchenAid attachments are the best ever. So many different uses, from grinders, juicers, processors to pasta makers, you cannot go wrong. Great investment.
Kim R.
I love my Kitchenaid attachments. Some may think too pricey, but if taken care of properly it will last forever. It has always performed as it should.
Jessica E.
Me encantan,mi cocina esta llena de kitchenaid,aparte de q es muy e onocmica esta brand,son muy duraderos,buena calidad,los recomiendo!!
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
A very known mixture witg lots of different attachment I love this I use it a lot well worth the money had mine for about 8yrs
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Do these attachments really work or cause more work?
Cassie P.
Ripon, CA
Is this difficult to clean?
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Is this attachment worth it? Does it save that much time?
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Is this a good buy? We use fresh fruits and veggies daily
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
Lol someone please explain to me what this is