Kitchenaid KitchenAid 6" Stainless Steel Chef Knife with Kullen - Silver

BY KITCHENAID #4 in Kitchen Knives

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! Chop, mince and dice to perfection with the kitchenaid 6 stainless steel chef knife with kullen edge in silver. the stainless steel forged blade cuts with precision and the comfort-grip handle prevents slipping and accidents. this all-purpose knife makes kitchen prep quick and easy. hand wash only. see more...

Kitchenaid KitchenAid 6" Stainless Steel Chef Knife with Kullen - Silver
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
This knife is a little expensive, but definitely worth every penny. It cuts great and keeps its edge quite well too, I haven't had to sharpen mine at all. Very well made! I seriously don't know how I lived without it before!
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go-to knife! I love it. I have paring knives, too, but this one fits comfortably in my hand and maneuvers well, so I find myself reaching for this knife all the time. I would definitely recommend!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
A great knife to have for any cook. I own so many kitchen Aid products and I know I can trust this brand to be a good quality. I have o ly.had to sharpen my knife 2 times since I bought it a year ago.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
One of the best knives i have and in actuality its reasonably priced. They stay sharp for so long and last really well. The only downfall is they rust easily if not taken proper care of.
Uma faca de aço. Que eu hostaria de ter para facilitar mais vida nq hora de cortq alguma coisa

Kitchenaid KitchenAid 6 "faca do cozinheiro do aço inoxidável com Kullen - prataPor KitchenaidQQuero umq desssa para mi ha cozinha
Dewejo que me mand3 uma

Shakira M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
It stays very sharp but, when it does begin to dull, it is very easy to
sharpen. This has become my go to Knife, and I highly recommend it.
This knife is a little expensive, but definitely worth every penny. My favorite knife to use in the kitchen as I cook!
Brenda W.
Muskegon michigan
I actually hAve a set of these and have had them for a few years. They defiantly stand up to what I put them through and always sharp defiantly worth every penny.
Wayna V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kitchenaid is a great brand. This chef knife is absolutely amazing. Sharp and comfortable to use. Will be a great ally in your kitchen. Totally worth your troubles
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
I received this knife in a set and it has quickly become my favorite. I use this knives to cut literally everything. From cheeses, to vegetables, and I have even used it to cut certain meats on occasion. It stays very sharp but, when it does begin to dull, it is very easy to sharpen. This has become my go to Knife, and I highly recommend it.
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm drawn to heavier knives that have stainless steel look to them. The weight helps my hands control better; and the stainless steel makes it look new for a long time. The blade is sharp and stays sharp through time. Kitchenaid gives you that "fancy" feeling owning one lol.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Are these really good knifes
Allie M.
Is this knife sharp for cutting precisely?
Jamie A.
Are these worth it? That much better than a typical knife?
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Does the blade stay pretty sharp after many uses?
Natália M.
Are this worth it? I never know what to look when I go to buy knife