BY KITCHENAID #8 in Immersion Blenders

Find kitchen mix, blend, chop and slice appliances at Target.com! The 2-speed hand blender let's you blend, puree, and crush with ease. Two speeds provide control for food, such as, smoothies, soups, or baby food. The blending arm twists off for quick and easy cleanup. Available in a variety of colors.aa see more...

• What other colors is this available in?1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase? What's the retail price?2 Answers
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
This is essential when it comes to making your own dressings! i have this and it came in handy when partaking in the Whole30 where I had to make basically everything on my own. It isn't very loud and does an amazing blending job. I recommend to others and love mine!
Amanda R.
Washington, DC
I wanted a blender that would be easy for making soups, sauces and smoothies. This is the perfect tool! It's so simple to use, and I love that you can match it to all of your other KitchenAid tools. It's definitely sturdy, and the blades are sharp and work well. Love this tool!
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
I love this product! It works really well. It is at a good price for quality. I use it all of the time. I would recommend this product to anyone. Its definitely affordable.
Mary T.
I love mine. I own quite a few kitchenaid products and they are good quality,sturdy. Their replacement is Also easy and convenie.
Olivia M.
I've always wanted a blender like this since it doesn't take up to much soace and seems simple to use.
Diana S.
Love this and its Such easy to use ,i have one a home and its very nice and easy to clean
candida g.
Miami
A very helpful tool, it works for anything and everything (lol) so I really recommend it
Amy C.
I bought this immersion blender because I was tired of having to transfer my soups into the blender. I wish I had bought it sooner! It works so well and blends soups to the perfect consistency. You can adjust between two speeds to pick the right one. The bottom (bladed) piece comes off with a twist for easy cleaning. The blender also comes with a Measure cup that is great for salad dressing.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Where can I purchase? What's the retail price?
Jamie A.
What other colors is this available in?