KitchenAid Kitchen Shears 2-pk.

This kitchen aid 2 pack of shears includes all purpose kitchen shears and serrated utility shears. Both have strong, durable stainless steel blades and comfortable grip handles. The all purpose shears are ideal for everyday use. The serrated edge blade of the utility shears grips as it cuts for tougher tasks. This pack is essential for every kitchen.

Are these kitchen shears better than Kuhn Rikon?
Can it cut celery or spinach easily? And it may get rusty or not?
How good are these in day to day usage?
Start your review of KitchenAid Kitchen Shears 2-pk.!
How would you rate this product?
p.o box 294 Lyman Wyoming
Have you ever had troubles opening meat packets or the tubes sausage comes in? These make it so easy. When you have to cut meat onto strips for any reason these cut through even partially frozen food with ease and are so easy to clean. Also dishwasher safe!
Love these! Got them as part of a kitchen block and I use them for everything. Only complaint is that I wash them a lot and they are starting to rust from being wet. Wish I could prevent that and keep them looking great forever.
Lake Helen , FL
1,449 reviews
KitchenAid always makes incredible products. Especially their kitchen supplies. Effective affordable and can usually find great items from this brand for half the price at Tj max
Fort Payne , AL
Have several "kitchen shears", but never used them when preparing meats. Used the kitchen aide shears the first day I received it to debone chicken thighs. It was so easy and a lot safer than using a knife. Washed easily, and had no rust coloring after drying. Then I used them for cutting off excess fat from a bone-in pork butt. Used the shears to cut away pork from bone..easy. Love these shears and rest of family knows it is mine and to be used only for cooking. They can use the others for opening packages !
Goreville, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kitchen Aid is definitely a brand you can trust to hold up for years. I should know, both husband & son (neither who should be allowed near a kitchen...or anything sharp for that matter....evolution kinda went backwards somewhere) they have both put my Kitchen Aid to the test & it's still kickin.' #RachReviews #YASSSSS
Waco, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
KitchenAid Kitchen Shears 2-pk. uploaded by Anna M.
I love anything kitchenaid. The scissors are amazing for cutting meat. Which is what I use them for. They cut steak down perfectly to strips and chicken to tiny nuggets with ease. The handles have great grip also.
These kitchen shears are great and very universal when I am in the kitchen. For example I can use it to cut open my cheese and I can also use these sheets to cut up the chicken for my dog food. The scissors are very nice and easy to use in the kitchen. One of my pet peeves is when my supplies are not durable and these scissors are truly very nice to have in my kitchen
Grand Rapids , MI
I use these for everything! My favorite use it cutting up spaghetti for my kids, once on their plate I use these to cut into smaller pieces for them to eat and it mixes the sauce through the pasta, too. Makes for a cleaner meal...less slurping.
Belle Chasse, LA
Every pair of scissors I ever purchased have broken so easily! These don't! Kitchen aid never fails to disappoint band always has such reliable products. I always stick to this brand because it's moderately priced.
Diberville, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kitchen aid has some pretty awesome sets and one of my favorites is the scissor set it's super sharp and the best kitchen scissors I've used! They aren't expensive and are super affordable if your starting in a new kitchen and are looking for a set this is the set for you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...