KitchenAid Kitchen Shears 2-pk. uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.KitchenAid Kitchen Shears 2-pk. uploaded by Anna M.KitchenAid Kitchen Shears 2-pk. uploaded by Afreen S.

#1 in Kitchen Knives

This kitchen aid 2 pack of shears includes all purpose kitchen shears and serrated utility shears. Both have strong, durable stainless steel blades and comfortable grip handles. The all purpose shears are ideal for everyday use. The serrated edge blade of the utility shears grips as it cuts for tougher tasks. This pack is essential for every kitchen. see more...

• How good are these in day to day usage?8 Answers
  • What's so special about these???2 Answers
  • Do you guys plan on getting this product in the future?5 Answers
Himali B.
New York
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use kitchen aid kitchen sears for day to day use. They are very versatile & come in handy while working in the kitchen. The quality is also quiet good & these are durable have been using them since 6 months now.
Jordan M.
I really love these shears. They cut well and don't rust after a short period of time. I've always trusted KitchenAid products: they last such a long time and have great value. I got a single pair of these at Target for $10. The red also is a good pop of color if that's something you're interested in.
Stacie D.
Denver
I bought these to replace the one that came in my original knife block set. I love this pair. They are so sharp and cut with ease. I also like it came with a protector if needed. I found them cheap at Ross's for under $5. I definitely recommend these scissors!
Hayley L.
Love these! Got them as part of a kitchen block and I use them for everything. Only complaint is that I wash them a lot and they are starting to rust from being wet. Wish I could prevent that and keep them looking great forever.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
KitchenAid always makes incredible products. Especially their kitchen supplies. Effective affordable and can usually find great items from this brand for half the price at Tj max
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
Have several "kitchen shears", but never used them when preparing meats. Used the kitchen aide shears the first day I received it to debone chicken thighs. It was so easy and a lot safer than using a knife. Washed easily, and had no rust coloring after drying. Then I used them for cutting off excess fat from a bone-in pork butt. Used the shears to cut away pork from bone..easy. Love these shears and rest of family knows it is mine and to be used only for cooking. They can use the others for opening packages !
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kitchen Aid is definitely a brand you can trust to hold up for years. I should know, both husband & son (neither who should be allowed near a kitchen...or anything sharp for that matter....evolution kinda went backwards somewhere) they have both put my Kitchen Aid to the test & it's still kickin.'
#RachReviews
#YASSSSS
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love anything kitchenaid. The scissors are amazing for cutting meat. Which is what I use them for. They cut steak down perfectly to strips and chicken to tiny nuggets with ease. The handles have great grip also.
Faye B.
These kitchen shears are great and very universal when I am in the kitchen. For example I can use it to cut open my cheese and I can also use these sheets to cut up the chicken for my dog food. The scissors are very nice and easy to use in the kitchen. One of my pet peeves is when my supplies are not durable and these scissors are truly very nice to have in my kitchen
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I use these for everything! My favorite use it cutting up spaghetti for my kids, once on their plate I use these to cut into smaller pieces for them to eat and it mixes the sauce through the pasta, too. Makes for a cleaner meal...less slurping.
Blanca M.
How well do these cut ?
Madel M.
Do these require eventual sharpening?
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
I hate that it's hard to find good scissors for me since I'm a lefty lol
Delores T.
Greenville
How good are these in day to day usage?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Do you guys plan on getting this product in the future?