BY KITCHENAID #6 in Kitchen Knives

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! Kitchen aid 14 piece block knife set see more...

Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set
  • "They stay sharp for a long time and the block to hold they Is super nice to have! " in 2 reviews
  • "Best knives I've owned in a long time!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Kitchenaid is my absolute favorite brand." in 1 review
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great knife set. They're all very sharp and very good quality. They cut things very well and haven't gotten rusty or broke on me. These are worth the price
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
When I opened the box I thought wow these are attractive then holding the grip I noticed how comfortable it felt in my hand. I chop and slice a lot, stews, soups, roasts,etc, and my hand doesn't get tired (no cramping, lol). The bread knife wors well and is just the right length, I have other longer bread knives and they are awkard, that being said I wished the Santoku was much larger, It works for cutting crossways (like carrots) but to short to cut lengthways (like cutting a big raw russet potato in 1/2 for twice baked.). The sharpener built into the block is a nice touch, and having it so accessible is a nice reminder to sharpen more often!
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kitchen Aid is definitely a brand you can trust to hold up for years. I should know, both husband & son (neither who should be allowed near a kitchen...or anything sharp for that matter....evolution kinda went backwards somewhere) they have both put my Kitchen Aid to the test & it's still kickin.'
#RachReviews
#lovetarget
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Very nice knife set ,  they cut well , are well made , and last a long time. The scissors are extra nice to use for cutting herbs or other food items. They are nice looking also so you wont mind having them on your counter. Bought mine at bed bath and beyond several years ago
Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI
I trust this brand because of the high quality and long-lasting sharpness of the knives! I know this was a good investment because they will last and the set has everything I would ever need for a knife set. I would definitely recommend, its worth the price!
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I recieved this knives as a Christmas gift. They are very nice quality and we use them every day. I like that they come with every knife you really need for typical cooking, a sharpener, and a nice pair of scissors. We really like this set!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive literally had this knife block since ive moved into my first apartment 4 years ago. Not only are the knives still sharp, but they still look new! Definitely a quality product for only a fraction of the other brands!
Michelle P.
This #knifeset was perfect for me when I moved into my first apartment. They were a gift from the parents, and they did the job. Of course, I hardly ever cooked.

They became dull after a year, and even though I sharpened them often, they just wouldn't stay sharp long enough.

The handles oxidized and they were more trouble than they were worth. When I began to cook more often, the knives became a nuisance.

I think this set is great for your #firstapartment , but you'll have to replace them after a couple of years.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
My sisters got me these knives as my wedding gift. They are so great. They feel great in my hands (I have small hands and the handles are not too big and uncomfortable). They are also super cute and look great in my counter!
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I got this set at a killer sale for $7 at JCPenney years ago. Kitchenaid is my absolute favorite brand. Love how durable the knives have been thus far! And I love how they're complete steel, including the handle, all the way down. Favorite knife set!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set they make beautiful kitchen😍😍 where can i buy them!?
Chris C.
Portal, GA
How long lasting is the sharpness of the blades before they have to be resharpened?
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm curious how well this set works? My husband and I are looking for a new knife set and I've always heard good things about kitchenaid products but never about their knife sets.
Giovana M.
Corsicana, Tx
Do these get dull with time?? I'm looking for a sturdy knife set that wont have to be sharpened often.
Liz S.
Sarasota, FL
Will they rust ..will the colors match my kitchen welll