Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! Kitchen aid 14 piece block knife set

Anyone have a good review on their knives ?
What’s the experience with these; do they cut nicely, stay sharp, durability?
Start your review of Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Best knives I've owned in a long time!!” in reviews
“They stay sharp for a long time and the block to hold they Is super nice to have! ” in reviews
“Kitchenaid is my absolute favorite brand.” in reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
had to replace my previous KitchenAid knife block. I had loved those knives so much, because they were red to match my kitchen, but they did something extremely dumb. The handles on the knives were just painted on red, so after about a year, the paint began to peel off. It was awful! To be honest, I wasn't certain about purchasing another of the same brand because of it. But these weren't painted and the knife was one solid piece from tip to the end of the handle, so I gave it a shot. So glad I did!They knives are beautiful. The blades themselves are so shiny, and the handle perfectly compliments with a slight difference for better grip.The steak knives have approximately half (from midway of blade until about an inch from the tip) serration. It isn't a deep, bold serration, and you don't notice really unless you look for it. These are by far the sharpest knives I've ever had! Steak knives cut through steak like it's butter! I have ran them through the dishwasher after every use. Directly after use, I do immediately wipe them clean and do not let them soak in water (like I do everything else), but I don't hurry and rescue them out of the dishwasher or anything, just let them air dry in there. So far, I've noticed zero spotting/rust spots. I really believe these are a higher quality that my previous 'painted' red set.Also, I think the built-in knife sharpener is genius (though I'm sure they aren't the first to do it). So easy and way more safe than the old round bar you scraped a knife along.I'm a happy knife block owner!
Sanford , FL
They are exceptionally SHARP...I experimented by cutting single sheets of toilet paper! I then used a few of them to cut up vegetables for a homemade soup. It was easy to work my way through potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, and the other ingredients I used. The following day, I easily carved up my T-bone steak into manageable bites. And the shears...no kitchen should be without a decent pair of shears for cutting. I use my knives every day and am pleased that I made the purchase. - Oh, yeah...the knife rack is sturdy and heavy, so it stays in place when I am removing or returning knives. It also has a built-in sharpener which I have used to sharpen every one of the old knives in my possession, AND all of my scissors! A great collection of knives,
Hackensack, NJ
Nice variety and quality with these knives. Would recommend for anyone. The handles on the steak knives are just a bit of an odd shape, but after a few month's use, none of these knives show rust or any other issues, (like I some reviews I've seen on other supposedly "stainless" knives). So far, so good. We mostly hand wash these, but they have also made several trips through the dishwasher without any ill effect. They are very sharp. The scissors are average. The block looks nice. We are very happy with this purchase.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set was aesthetically pleasing and compact enough to put on my countertop. I enjoyed the sleek design as well as the functionality of the knives. The balanced weight made cutting easier. The kitchen shears quickly became my favorite. I use them for everything from breaking down chicken to cutting fresh herbs. The downfall was within six months they started to rust. They also became very dull. I ended up purchasing a new set altogether.
READING, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
We had been in search of new knives for the longest and we cam across this set at Target. It didn't come with too many knives like other sets did (which was what we were looking for!) and the price was reasonable. We've had them for about a month now and they definitely work great! They cut meat easily and fruits and veggies are chopped up in a flash. We used the knife sharpener for our old knives and it worked great. Highly satisfied with this product and we definitely recommend!
San Francisco, CA
united states
I’m very pleased with my KitchenAid knife set. They are sharper than my other knives and look great in the kitchen. It cuts so smoothly. The scissors are awesome as well. I never thought I would love a knife set so much. These are amazing. They hold up well. Have a nice weight to them, but not to heavy. Cuts everything with ease. Makes cooking a total breeze. Wash up nice. And looks stunning on my counter.
This is not a TERRIBLE knife set. It is definitely good for people who just want to get the job done for a low price.  However, the blades tarnish quickly and even rust in some spots, they come very dull and even after sharpening, they dull out very quickly.  I don't believe there has been one time that I went to cut a tomato and did not have to sharpen the knife I was using to do so.
A friend gave me my KITCHEN AiD kitchenaid knife and tool set. Like everyone I have my favorite utensils on hand sitting on my countertop.. These are very nice knives and utensils. I like them very well just as they are. The cost is relative to the performance. I would definitely recommend them. Not real expensive, yet they are very sturdy, easy to clean, and do a great job. very satisfied.
Love this kitchen knife block set. The handles are comfortable and provide a nice grip. The knives last a long time without needing to be sharpened and that's with regular use. This is a pretty nice set for an affordable price. I expected to pay over $100 and it came out to around $60. Please note I am not positive on the actual amount as I have had this set for a couple years now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tijuana, Baja California
il y a 8 mois
Teri G. • il y a 8 mois
I have the same set I love it most of my gadget's in the kitchen are kitchenaid there sharp and work great
Kasaragod
il y a 3 ans
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set they make beautiful kitchen😍😍 where can i buy them!?
Felicite B. • il y a 3 ans