Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! Kitchen aid 14 piece block knife set

Is this a good set of knives?
Anyone have a good review on their knives ?
What’s the experience with these; do they cut nicely, stay sharp, durability?
Start your review of Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Best knives I've owned in a long time!!in reviews
They stay sharp for a long time and the block to hold they Is super nice to have! in reviews
Kitchenaid is my absolute favorite brand.in reviews
Faozia A.
Lexington, KY
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set uploaded by Faozia A.
KitchenAid 13-pc. Stainless Steel KitchenAid 13-pc. Stainless Steel Cutlery Set Cutlery Set love this set! I got it as a gift a few years ago and still use it! Rarely needs to be sharpened. I would definitely recommend
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set uploaded by Maribel M.
These knives have a long duration of edge, and I like them because they do not lose their edge, use it with the hardest thing you can do when cooking
mayra S.
I love basically everything from this brand! It is just such great quality. Some of their stuff is pricey but you get what you pay for right?
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set uploaded by Trina F.
Best set of knives I’ve owned! Definitely worth the bit pricier tag. We do hand wash these but they are just as sharp as the day we bought them 3 years ago. Definitely recommend.
Angie O.
Their ok, looking into getting different ones, I find that they are constantly getting dull
Sarah B.
Wewahitchka, FL
Cuts very well. Amazing quality that seems like it will last awhile. These knifes cut almost anything that I need them to. The handle of the knifes could be improved but other than that they seem well made. I would recommend this to anyone looking for affordable quality knifes.
Crystal V.
Covington, GA
I have all my knife in one set and very convenient to just grab our steak knife or pearling knife love mine and they are sharp! Had mine over a year and half and not full yet!
Jenny A.
Este set es muy bueno una marca excelente trae para picar de todo y la cortada de lujo desde que los probé no uso ningún otro la Cerda lo recomiendo.
Dorothee C.
Cherry Valley, IL
Best product to buy for kitchen knife set! They stay sharp and do not dull easily. Kitchenaid makes quality products!
Holly H.
Pocahontas, IA
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set uploaded by Holly H.
My husband and I recieved this as part of our wedding gift from my parents. We really like the wood block and how it comes with a sharpener. Everything works really well & we still haven't had to sharpen any knives. It's been over a year and we are really impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fatima P.
Tijuana, Baja California
il y a 2 ans
Teri G. il y a 2 ans
I have the same set I love it most of my gadget's in the kitchen are kitchenaid there sharp and work great
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
il y a 4 ans
Kitchenaid Kitchen Aid 14 Piece Block Knife Set they make beautiful kitchen😍😍 where can i buy them!?
Felicite B. il y a 4 ans