BY KITCHENAID

Exceptional PerformanceRefined Brew ProcessThe combination of refined showerheads and a flat ndash;bottom brew basket evenly saturates the coffee grounds for uniform extraction and maximum flavor. Variable Brew Strength SelectorProvides a Bold setting when a stronger cup of coffee is desired.1 ndash;4 Cup Brew CycleAutomatically adjusts the brewing process to optimize the saturation time for maximum flavor when brewing small quantities. Removable Water TankGreat tasting coffee starts with fresh water. The removable water tank is easily accessible and includes printed water level indicators that make it easy to fill. Once removed the tank is easy to clean and snaps right back into place.24 ndash;Hour ProgrammabilityThe coffee maker can be programmed to brew up to 24 hours in advance. Pause and Serve FeatureThe Pause and Serve feature stops the brew cycle to allow for pouring a cup of coffee before brewing is finished. A tight seal prevents the brew basket from dripping. Self ndash;Clean Cycle with Clean AlertA cycle that's longer than the regular brew cycle to ensure complete cleaning. An alert tells the consumer when the coffee maker needs cleaning. Enduring DesignExtra ndash;Large Digital Display and ClockMakes it easy to program and see what selections have been made. Glass Carafe with Drip ndash;Less SpoutThe drip ndash;less spout on the 14 ndash;cup carafe ensures that coffee easily pours into the coffee cup without spills. Easy ndash;Access Brew Basket DoorThe automatic door includes a push ndash;button latch for easy access. Flat Brew BasketThe flat ndash;bottom basket holds a uniform depth of coffee for exceptional flavor. Selectable Auto ShutoffAllows user to select an automatic shutoff time between 0 ndash;2 hours. Time Since Brewed FeatureDisplays when the last pot was made to ensure the freshest coffee. see more...

Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
I've had this coffee maker for a while, and we LOVE it. As a mom to a ten month old, coffee is a must! And since I'm breastfeeding it's only decaf for me, but since this coffee maker is so well insulated it keeps the coffee hot but not bitter. Lets face it, when you're drinking decaf, you want to it stay hot hot hot so it doesn't taste like bitter sad coffee. I would buy this coffee maker again in a heart beat and or gift one to a friend if they needed one!
Katrina D.
Pueblo West, CO
I don't drink coffee, but my husband does. This replaced a white kitchenaid coffee maker that we got when we first moved in together 10 years ago. We bought this Feb. 2015 and my husband says it didn't work too well at first. If coffee was not ground correct it would overfill and leak. Now that he knows the correct grind he says it makes a great cup. One thing I don't like is it doesn't seem as heavy duty as the one we bought 10 years ago. I hope it lasts as long as that one, but unsure if it will.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
I've used this coffee maker for about 2 months now. I love it. It has some nice features such as the separate setting for 1-4 cups and the back comes off to fill it with water so you don't need to dump the water from the coffee pot into the machine. I would definitely recommend this machine to my friends.
V Chor P.
I really like my kitchen aid coffee marker!!!! Got it for a steaks and works awesome. I don't have to wait long for my batch, and its been awhile since I purchase it. I recommend this product to others! Especially if you have coupons.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
This is my go-to machine every morning. It makes more than enough coffee for two people, and just enough when we have visitors. It keeps the coffee warm for about 2 hours, which is always enough time. It's easy to clean, which is really important to me!
Jeanne M.
New Vienna, OH
Keeps the coffee super hot. Had it for some time now, and still works like it's brand new. Love it. Coffee brews quickly, and everyone in our household enjoys it. We all enjoy sharing a few pots in the mornings! Would recommend this to anyone considering buying a new coffee pot. It is amazing!
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
This coffee maker has been dependable and does the job in delivering a nice strong cup of coffee after long nights with sleepless children. IT does not burn the coffee and love the auto shut off feature.
Danyele W.
I really like my Kitchenaid coffee maker. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and it looks great in my kitchen. Can't really ask more than that of a drip coffee maker.
Tamara A.
Austin , TX
Fabulous coffee maker! It always brews a great cup of coffee. It's easy to use and programmable. I love the programming feature, it makes my coffee ready fo rme as soon as I wake up.
Dayah C.
I love my coffee maker! not much i can really explain on here but i like that certain ones come with a timer on it so its ready by the time you wake up in the morning.