KitchenAid KCM1402CU 14 Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker - Contour Silver

Modern and elegant silver design14-cup glass carafe Variable warmth control Choose between regular and bold strengths1-4 cup mode for smaller quantities1-year warranty. Nothing starts your day off right quite like a cup of coffee made in the KitchenAid KCM1402CU 14 - Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker - Contour Silver. You'll love being able to choose whether you want regular or bold coffee without giving up the taste of a full-bodied cup every time. The variable warmth control lets you choose just how hot you want to keep your coffee for four hours so you don't have to warm your coffee in the microwave. If you're the only coffee drinker in your house, or you're looking to only have one or two cups, you can easily brew one-to-four cups with the push of a button. The LED digital display shows you the warm indicator, brew strength indicator, one-to-four cup indicator, and even lets you know when your coffee maker needs cleaning for easy use. About KitchenAidFor over 80 years, KitchenAid has been devoted to creating innovative cookware that inspires culinary excellence. From the original Stand Mixer first created in Troy, Ohio, this industry leader now offers a wide assortment of cookware, bakeware, kitchen accessories, and appliances. All products are designed with your cooking needs in mind and are engineered to exceed the highest manufacturing standards. Since 1919, KitchenAid has been synonymous with quality and value. As a result, all KitchenAid products are backed by exceptional, industry-leading warranties. Check out the complete line today.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid KCM1402CU 14 Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker - Contour Silver!
Clarksville
the timer to start the coffee is the best feature. being able to prepare the coffee the night before and then waking up to coffee the next morning, might be the best idea ever. there are occasionally a few grounds in the bottom of a cup but just to add more flavor!
Vergennes, VT
With 3 coffee drinkers in my household this coffee maker is perfect. I like that there is a self timer on the machine so we can set it to have the coffee ready in the morning for us all. I love the fact that it can hold 14 cups of coffee and doesn't cool off too quickly.
Porterville, CA
This product is great I have had it for 2 years and still works amazing. Easy, fast and able to take it with me if necessary when there are plugins around.
Mattoon, IL
This is my OG coffee maker. No frills or bells and whistle‘s just your basic coffee maker but lasts forever
Regina , SK
We’ve had ours forever and it still runs just like new. Easy to use and clean. Makes coffee quickly