KitchenAid KCM0512SS Precision Press Coffee Maker

KitchenAid KCM0512SS Precision Press Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso (new)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid KCM0512SS Precision Press Coffee Maker!
I bought this to use while traveling and camping. It's smaller than what I use daily, at home. I like to have 2 large cups of coffee every morning, and this barely makes maybe 2 small cups. It was inexpensive and stores easily with our camping gear. Cleans easily.
Lodi, CA
Precision press coffee maker , are amazing and very easy to use . Pros it makes your coffee a lot smother and it has a richer taste to it . Very inexpensive. Highly recommended. Can find at your local target or Walmart
Spring Valley, CA
I love it! No coffee grinds are missed when I press the coffee down. The best cup of coffee in my opinion. There's nothing to improve, but the price. It is a little on the expensive side. But, it's worth it.
Tulsa, OK
my sister has one of these although i like the strong coffee i don't like drinking the coffee grounds and i don't like the residue at the bottom of the cup
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I got this one as a gift and I never really understood what to do maybe I’m slow but I didn’t like it I just gave it away
Ben Arous
I am a coffee addict, lover, and maker.  I can assure you that this machine is more than a French press. It has a scale and a timer built in. I felt like I have a scale a timer and a French press all in one and this is what I love about it. The little Manuel with it gives you the exact measures for a yummy coffee just like a French press. Weigh in your coffee grind then your hot water cover it and wait for 3 minutes then plunge it just like a French press and there you go. Your coffee is ready. I really like it.
suceava, vicovu de sus
This is the best guys! My parents love this I am literally pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U need to have this in ur house