Kitchenaid KA2TRPK1E Paring Knife Black

English-language edition, Pub by Kitchen Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kitchenaid KA2TRPK1E Paring Knife Black!
How would you rate this product?
TAMLA F.
This Paring Knife Is perfect! I use it only for my fruits! I Got It On Sale And Even When It’s Not It’s A Good Price!! I’ve Had This Knife For Like 3yrs!!! Amazing!
Erika S.
Mount Morris, MI
This knife works great. It makes ease of peeling vegetables cutting fruits and herbs. It is very sharp and makes cutting a breeze i definately reccomend this knife
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,076 reviews
This is my favorite knife I use it for almost everything! It’s a great size easy to control and super well made! It stays sharp for a long time and doesn’t need to be sharpened often! If you like a knife of this size I’d definitely recommend it!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,201 reviews
Kitchenaid KA2TRPK1E Paring Knife Black uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kitchenaid ka2trpk1e paring knife black,pretty good computable, cute, easy to handle, sharper, l had those knife two years ago, now l need new one so l can change my old knife,l had a small hand l like the small knife easy to use, and easy to carry, when you going camping.
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
This knife is a must have. Kitchenaid is a great brand, it's very well made. Recommend this to friends and family.
Ashleigh A.
Rigby, ID
This is such a fun little knife to have in the kitchen. Sometimes you need a paring knife - for fruits, small sliving or cutting jobs. I use this knife for slicing fat off of meat as it allows me careful precision. I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys cooking and creating interesting dishes.
Zarima M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this knife! It's very sharp, sturdy, does not fall apart or gets dull after couple of uses... Definitely going to buy a bigger size of it for meats and stuff... And reasonably priced for Kitchen Aid... If you want to have a good sharp knife in your kitchen then you gotta get one of these for sure!
jasmine J.
Richfield, MN
This knife is so sharp! It literally can peel a potatoe seamlessly. Good for chopping and paring your hardest items.
Lori H.
Newport News, VA
This is a great size for small cutting jobs. I have even used it to peel potatoes. It stays sharp for a long time. The handle fits well in my hand and the balance is good for its size.
Xypherra K.
granite bay
Strong handle with smooth contouring. Metal sharpens easily and stays sharp during many uses. Highly recommended & will actually be purchasing a second one!

Looking for your answer?