Kitchenaid KA2TRPK1E Paring Knife Black

English-language edition, Pub by Kitchen Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kitchenaid KA2TRPK1E Paring Knife Black!
How would you rate this product?
Mogadore
I'd say this is probably my go-to knife I use its peel potatoes to cut them up to peel apples to cut up several different things it's easy to keep sharp bend easy to keep clean probably my favorite kitchen utensil and I'm in the kitchen quite a bit I do all the cooking and all the cleaning in my home
Rigby, ID
This is such a fun little knife to have in the kitchen. Sometimes you need a paring knife - for fruits, small sliving or cutting jobs. I use this knife for slicing fat off of meat as it allows me careful precision. I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys cooking and creating interesting dishes.
This is not a knife that I use often in our knife collection, but it has been a useful tool.  I cannot say how it compares to other products of the same kind, but it is a useful addition to our kitchen.  Affordable and easy to use, I would recommend it for the average kitchen.
Lafayette
Good and sturdy very sharp when purchased and easy to sharpen strong blade perfect for slicing not quite big enough for dicing but I would certainly recommend to friends and family. It’s a classic and a favorite of mine I would say a go to when in need for a quick useful product.
Oklahoma City
it was a little dull I wish it came shaper I was not able to skin potatoes I dropped it off the counter and the blade broke off maybe I just had broken one or something but this knife wasn't the best knife I've had its a good knife all together just not for me
my house
I use this little guy to cut veggies for decorating or when I want to get super close when I'm de boning chicken it's also great for peeling potatoes or other veggies. This is actually one of the knife's I am gifting someone for Christmas. It makes a giodgift.
Do you like to cut tomatoes? No? Probably because you do not have the proper knife. YOU NEED THIS KNIFE IF YOU PUT TOMATOES IN ANYTHING. It cuts like a dream and doesn't dent the skin. It also remains sharp so long as you don't put it in the dishwasher.
Russellville, AR
Love this little paring knife. My paring knife from my old block set broke. Grabbed this one in a rush and absolutely love it. It was affordable and works amazing every time. Looking at adding more kitchen side knives to replace my old knives.
This has been my absolute best knife to cut Strawberrys and to cut my pineapple chunks. Very sharp my favorite knife. Plan on getting a whole set. Got mine as a gift so not sure of the price. I'm sure you can get at Walmart
Dayton, OH
The quality of knives directly relates to ease of food preparation.  I use paring knives daily.  I need a knife that can cut through vegetables and fruit with ease and precision. This knife does it well.