Kitchenaid KA2TRCK8E 8 in. Black Chef Knife

This versatile KitchenAid Chef Knife is perfect for chopping, dicing and mincing. Features a strong durable blade constructed of high carbon stainless steel, providing strength and durability. The serrated edge of the blade grips your food as it cuts and the comfort grip, triple riveted handle will stay secure in your hand, even when wet. Hand wash recommended. Szie: 8 long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kitchenaid KA2TRCK8E 8 in. Black Chef Knife!
How would you rate this product?
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Kichenaid KA2TRCK8E 8 in chef knife so useful & easy to chop the beef & veggies & make your work so easy love Kichenaid all products
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
This knife is sharp and lets you get right down to the cutting. It is steady and made very well. One thing I have found that if it is left with water on it, like in the dishwasher or if it sits in water soaking there is a possibility it could rust. Overall, it is a great knife.
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Chef knives are always good to have! This is a great knife to have.  The con is its expensive for just one knife.  But it's good to start to your collection.  I dont like to put in the dishwasher incase it dulls the knife so I handwash the knife each time.
Alexa V.
Saint George, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband came back with this knife and it because my favorite when I cook!!! It’s a little heavy for me, but other then that I love it ! We got hook by kitchen aid products and now we can’t wait to buy more knifes! Never thought a knife would of make me so happy!
Fe Jara C.
Kissimmee, FL
Los cuchillos de mi casa, el primero me lo regalo mi esposo y de ahí quede enamorada de esta marca
Ashley O.
Kiowa, OK
Perfect for cutting meats. Really sharp. Hard to dull the blade or chip it. Can also easily cut vegetables. Perfect for food prep!
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
the Packaging was not hard to open and the product was easy to get to; yet child proof. It did well on meat, but it didn’t stay sharp for more than 6 months. As soon as it was sharpened we were fine. The price point it great, the quality was pretty good. I’d recommend this to my sisters and friends.
Patricia C.
Alamo, TX
This is without question my favorite knife in my kitchen, and there are many. Kitchenaid continues to deliver the highest quality products!!!
Brittney B.
Does the job. Last long before dulling out. Very affordable and comfort handle for easy use.
Danilo D.
I love how sharp and easy to chop meat this knife is. It didn’t disappoint me and it lived up to my expectations!

Looking for your answer?