KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment uploaded by Anna M.KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment uploaded by Anna M.

BY KITCHENAID

Welcome to a new, more convenient way to make amazing homemade ice cream. The kitchenaid ice cream maker attachment fits virtually every kitchenaid stand mixer made since 1919. Just freeze the mixing bowl overnight, attach with the dasher to your stand mixer and watch your batter turn into soft-serve ice cream. It only takes about 20 minutes to be enjoying your own ice cream, or if you prefer hardened ice cream, put it in the freezer for an hour or 2. This is one of the most popular attachments for kitchenaid stand mixers, so forget about storing a big manual ice cream maker and rock-salt this is easy to use, easy to clean and easy... see more...

• How much ice cream can be made in this ice cream maker at...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
This would get 0 starts from me if possible. I love my kitchen aid mixer. It is of the best quality and one of the most versatile kitchen appliances I own. This ice cream maker was a pos. Cheap plastic and a little sprinter was supposed to keep the mixer attached to the bowl. Mine snapped and grind down to a nub the first time I use it. It wasn’t easy to attach either. For the quality of most kitchen aid products, this was surprisingly cheaply made and not worth the money.
Veronica S.
This is amazing! Ive had it for 3 years and finally used it. Its super simple to make ice cream with. The ice cream was delicious! It was so smooth and creamy. I highly recommend this product
Sarah F.
This is my ultimate gift crush this year! I love kitchenaid and all of the products i have purchased from this brand! I recommend it to anyone! Their products are typically more expensive but they last many many years!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Boy oh boy this thing right here. I've gained about 10 lbs since I've started using this but it's so so good. We've made our own Ice cream ever since and won't go back! It blends it perfectly to a soft serve consultancy. You can customize your flavors and add in candy or cookies. Switch it up and make some sorbet or custard. The options are endless and I can't wait to see what we come up with next. Maybe oatmeal cookie vanilla ice cream. 🤔🤔😊
Grace L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a bridal shower gift and I was beyond excited to use it. My first go of it produced such a flavorful rich ice cream I was beyond happy with it. I'm looking into recipes for all new flavors and m husband keeps begging me to make more. I really don't have any issues with the attachment itself, just hate the lengthy process (ie: freezing the bowl for 15 hours, then freezing the batter). Overall great product, great attachment, would absolutely recommend.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this as a Christmas gift one year to go with my stand mixer and it works great each and every time. The one downfall is you either have to plan ahead and freeze the bowl attachment or keep it in the freezer all the time for those spontaneous ice cream cravings and I just don't have the room in my freezer to store it all the time. When I can plan ahead and make a bunch of ice cream it is great.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
This is such a fun attachment to my KitchenAid stand mixer! Be sure to read all the instructions before you begin, as there is some freeze time needed before you start. Otherwise, it's super easy to use, fun for getting the kids involved in the kitchen, and clean up is a breeze.
Evan L.
Meridian, ID
I love making homemade ice cream for my family. there are so many different recipes. If you have a kitchenaid stand mixer than this is a must buy. Keep in mind you have to freeze the bowl for 24 hours before use (only down side for a forgetful person).
Josephine A.
Mystic, CT
I picked this up to give to my parents as a gift and wish I had gotten one for myself! Within half an hour you can have delicious homemade ice cream. But you must freeze the bowl attachment for 15 hours before use. Had I known this I would have put the box in the freezer before giving it to them so we could have enjoyed ice cream sooner :)
Canaan B.
Boston, GA
I love this product! Rather than getting a whole other contraption to make ice cream, I just attach this to my kitchenaid mixer. The bowl does have to freeze for a long time, so you need to plan ahead. But it makes some yummy ice cream!
Kristen D.
Lewisburg, TN
How well does this product work?
ashley j.
How much ice cream can be made in this ice cream maker attachment? I have 5 kiddos so want to make sure I can make enough for everyone.