KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment uploaded by Anna M.KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment uploaded by Anna M.

BY KITCHENAID

Welcome to a new, more convenient way to make amazing homemade ice cream. The kitchenaid ice cream maker attachment fits virtually every kitchenaid stand mixer made since 1919. Just freeze the mixing bowl overnight, attach with the dasher to your stand mixer and watch your batter turn into soft-serve ice cream. It only takes about 20 minutes to be enjoying your own ice cream, or if you prefer hardened ice cream, put it in the freezer for an hour or 2. This is one of the most popular attachments for kitchenaid stand mixers, so forget about storing a big manual ice cream maker and rock-salt this is easy to use, easy to clean and easy... see more...

• How much ice cream can be made in this ice cream maker attachment...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Sarah F.
Foodie Expert
This is my ultimate gift crush this year! I love kitchenaid and all of the products i have purchased from this brand! I recommend it to anyone! Their products are typically more expensive but they last many many years!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Boy oh boy this thing right here. I've gained about 10 lbs since I've started using this but it's so so good. We've made our own Ice cream ever since and won't go back! It blends it perfectly to a soft serve consultancy. You can customize your flavors and add in candy or cookies. Switch it up and make some sorbet or custard. The options are endless and I can't wait to see what we come up with next. Maybe oatmeal cookie vanilla ice cream. 🤔🤔😊
Grace L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a bridal shower gift and I was beyond excited to use it. My first go of it produced such a flavorful rich ice cream I was beyond happy with it. I'm looking into recipes for all new flavors and m husband keeps begging me to make more. I really don't have any issues with the attachment itself, just hate the lengthy process (ie: freezing the bowl for 15 hours, then freezing the batter). Overall great product, great attachment, would absolutely recommend.
S Y.
Foodie Expert
I love that this can be used with my kitchenaid without buying an ice cream maker, but it takes too long to get cold, and it doesn't stay cool out of the freezer for long.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Foodie Expert
This is such a fun attachment to my KitchenAid stand mixer! Be sure to read all the instructions before you begin, as there is some freeze time needed before you start. Otherwise, it's super easy to use, fun for getting the kids involved in the kitchen, and clean up is a breeze.
Josephine H.
Mystic, CT
I picked this up to give to my parents as a gift and wish I had gotten one for myself! Within half an hour you can have delicious homemade ice cream. But you must freeze the bowl attachment for 15 hours before use. Had I known this I would have put the box in the freezer before giving it to them so we could have enjoyed ice cream sooner :)
Canaan B.
Boston, GA
I love this product! Rather than getting a whole other contraption to make ice cream, I just attach this to my kitchenaid mixer. The bowl does have to freeze for a long time, so you need to plan ahead. But it makes some yummy ice cream!
shannon m.
This is the first time I have made ice cream. This product makes it super easy to make delious tasting ice cream.
Becky K.
Richland, WA
I LOVE my KitchenAid, and ice cream... This is almost a perfect combination. It takes a REALLY long time between mixing and it being ready, even with being frozen all the time. Ice cream isn't a spur of the moment thing like I had hoped, but it is delicious, if you plan ahead.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I got this as a Christmas gift one year to go with my stand mixer and it works great each and every time. The one downfall is you either have to plan ahead and freeze the bowl attachment or keep it in the freezer all the time for those spontaneous ice cream cravings and I just don't have the room in my freezer to store it all the time. When I can plan ahead and make a bunch of ice cream it is great.
Kristen D.
Lewisburg, TN
How well does this product work?
ashley j.
Foodie Expert
How much ice cream can be made in this ice cream maker attachment? I have 5 kiddos so want to make sure I can make enough for everyone.