KitchenAid Gourmet Multi-Function Can Opener, Black

KitchenAid Gourmet Multi-Function Can Opener, Black

Cans are no match for the easy-to-use KitchenAid Gourmet Multi-Function Can Opener. Cans are no match for the easy-to-use KitchenAid Gourmet Multi-Function Can Opener. Oversized, easy-to-grip turn knob allows for opening cans with ease High-carbon stainless steel blade that cuts easily through lids Built-in bottle opener 8.34"L x 3.54"W x 2.3"D Stainless steel, plastic Hand wash Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty For warranty information please click here Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Gourmet Multi-Function Can Opener, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Jillian  B.
Opening tin cans is NOT one of favorite things to do! Always been a challenge and I definitely don't intend on splurging on an expensive electric can opener. In comes KitchenAid Can Opener to the rescue, cutting my arch nemesis like butter. I've had mine for over a year and it works so well. Its no longer a chore when opening the cans and my hands don't hurt. The best part, clean seamless line, not that jagged stuff that I'm always afraid would get into the food. 5 stars.

Looking for your answer?