KitchenAid Food Processor-slice & Shredder

Get processing with your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. The Food Processor Attachment simply attaches to the hub of your stand mixer to slice, shred and julienne your favorite fruits, vegetables and hard cheeses. The exclusive ExactSlice™ System allows you to slice from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Food Processor-slice & Shredder!
Dani L.
Accokeek, MD
The kitchen aid food processor - slice & shredder is amazing. It’s saves so much time and gives a professional finish. Your can slice, shred, spiral produce. It makes food look fancy!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
A must have item for any kitchen! Love this product, use it for cakes, bread or even making food. The spiralizer attachment is a great add on also. Makes delicious spiral veggies - an amazing low carb alternative to pastas and noodles.
Coral F.
Reading, PA
This is perfect for shredding things I like it because it is easy to use. Also it’s nice if you don’t have space for a large food processor because it fits perfectly in small spaces. If you don’t want another kitchen appliance get yourself this attachment. It is totally worth it.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
If you like to bake then you definitely need to get this cut your time in half and that makes your life so much easier it’s easy to clean and easy to assemble
Sarah B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I love my kitchen aid and all the additional parts you can add to it. They are so easy to attach and use! This is really handy when you need some shredded cheese for a recipe, but only have block cheese left in the fridge.
Becky G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Absolutely love this. I don’t know why it took me so long to make the purchase. I love that I can buy different attachments to make different things
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
one of the best investments I have made in my life that I complete this equipment I save multiple spaces just by accommodating a drawer with. my machine and its accessories what a blessing the food is with luxury quality good to the palate indescribable
Nataly F.
Chino, CA
This is my mom’s favorite food processor. She likes to bake & this has worked great for her. She got the red one & it’s her pride & joy. It’s not loud. It’s affordable if you can find a good sale. I’d highly recommend it.
Cati D.
Quitman, TX
Saves so much time we use ours allll the time don’t even gotta switch hands because you’re tired of sturing it does it all for you
Natalia D.
Riverdale, UT
My mom told me that I needed to get a Kitchen Aid when I moved into my own place. I hate admitting when she's right but she was. This bad boy will last forever andI love all the attachments!

Looking for your answer?