KitchenAid Food Grinder

Transform your KitchenAid Stand Mixer into a versatile food grinder that uses the power of the motor to help you tackle a variety of tasks. The coarse grinding plate is great for grinding raw meats for burgers or meatloaf and combining ingredients for homemade salsa, while the fine grinding plate quickly grates hard cheeses and helps you make bread crumbs. You can attach the Food Tray (sold separately) to the food grinder to give you more surface area for additional ingredients, so you can quickly grind items in larger batches. The Sausage Stuffer (sold separately) also works with the food grinder to help you make all kinds of sausages using either the narrow tube for small breakfast links or the large tube for bratwurst or homemade venison sausage.

How good does this actually work?
How well does this work? We have one attachment that doesn't work very well, so just curious.
Does anyone have a hard time cleaning this peice
Start your review of KitchenAid Food Grinder!
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
KitchenAid Food Grinder uploaded by Irina W.
So excited to use it the first tome today. fast and easy . To assemble and easy clean up.It started to work slowly on the meat as some fat got wrapped around.I cleaned it once as i grinded 4 pounds of beef .l
Siane Camila L.
Hopkins, MN
This accessory is great. Makes your life very easy to make hambúrgueres, for example. And the mixer is so powerful. I really like and recommend it.
Sherry G.
If you are looking to step up your sausage, burger, or meatball game this is the attachment for you. I love that I can buy high quality meat and grind it up instead of getting round beef at the store and not knowing what part of the animal I'm eating.
Allison N.
Great product. i love this attachment for my kitchenaid mixer. easy to use and have had no problems over the years. would recommend
Katy S.
Clovis, CA
Saves me lot of money by grinding meats. It does the job pretty well, only to slightly cut the chunk of meat thinner to past through. It's great to have extra perks for kitchen aid mixer in handy and doesn't take up space in the kitchen whatsoever to buy another gadget.
Samantha K.
I LOVE my KitchenAid food grinder. Great for grinding up vegetables. My husband and I love using it for potato pancakes.
Molly F.
Hastings, MN
I made ground ham the other day and pulled this baby out after trying my hand grinder. 10 minutes and I had 1/2 bone in ham ground for ham spread, will never break out hand one again.
Laurielle M.
The KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment does a wonderful job of grinding meat. I love that I can make hamburger meat out of fresh steaks. It is difficult to clean but not horrible. It just takes a bit of time. It has a great price point and is a fantastic addition to my KitchenAid mixer.
stormi H.
Grantsville, UT
Purchased at: Costco
Bought this and used it for making bacon bits did an amazing job at grinding the meat up like it should. Use with raw or cooked bacon to make bits did it both way
Susan G.
Arvada, CO
Love how I can grind all types of meats. It works well and rarely gets jammed. It’s easy to clean, but more metal to sanitize instead of plastic would be nice. Worth the price!