BY KITCHENAID

Blends more food because it has more direct contact with the bowl! The flex edge beater fits all 4.5 and 5 quart tilt head stand mixers. Flexible silicon edge directly contacts the sides of the bow and that reduces the need for scrape-downs during mixing. see more...

• Is it worth it to purchase this beater if I already have ...1 Answers
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Makes a complete difference when making cookies, muffins, cakes, mashed potatoes, etc!! I never knew how much time it took to constantly scrape the sides of the bowl, but now I feel like I've shaved ten minutes off my baking time! Best attachment for my KitchenAid that I have.
Amanda S.
I feel like this beater makes all the difference in the world. There is still a very small amount of scraping along the upper edge of the bowl, but this beater does an excellent job of clearing off the sides during mixing. I use it all of the time with cakes and icings.
Laurie C.
Windermere, FL
I tried this product out at someone's home and loved it. They very kindly gifted me with this attachment for my new KitchenAid mixer. The Flex edge has definitely gotten a workout! It really scrapes the sides of the bowl while mixing. Now if it could precisely measure my dry ingredients, it would be perfection! :)
caitlinn f.
Denver, CO
I had a original beater with out the edge. And it worked great no problems at all but i got one of these for christmas and it was the best present ever! I love kitchen maid products and hope i can buy more soon!
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
I love this product! I just got my kitchenaid when I got married about 7 months ago and I use it all the time. It's great for making cookies so the dough doesn't stick to the sides.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
KitchenAid is such a good brand. I always feel like I get my value for the money that I spend when ai buy anything from them. Great mixer!
Maite L.
I have been wanting this attachment for a long time I am asking the hubby for it for Valentine's Day lol I can't wait!
Liz B.
These are the best to make dough. Especially pizza dough. No more flour messes. This does its job and more!
Stephanie A.
I love using this when making icing. It scrapes the edges so nicely and everything gets mixed in
Melissa M.
I have never seen this before I want one I'm sure it is awesome. Definitely need to look into getting one.
Allison  K.
Richfield, MN
Is it worth it to purchase this beater if I already have one without the edge?