Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchenAid
Exclusive Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer & Spiralizer Attachment Set

KitchenAid Exclusive Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer & Spiralizer Attachment Set

Make the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer the culinary center of your kitchen today! This exclusive bundle comes equipped with the KitchenAid® Professional Series 6 Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer and Spiralizer Plus Attachment. The stand mixer offers the capacity to make up to 13 dozen cookies in a single batch and features 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. The power hub accepts over 10 attachments*, including the Spiralizer Plus which comes with this bundle. This attachment comes with 6 Spiralizing/Slicing Blades and a Peeling Blade, perfect for fresh fruit and vegetable recipes. From zucchini noodles to sweet and savory dishes, the options are endless. *sold separately

Why is this product so popular?
Can the attachments that go into the 'power hub' of a smaller machine work with this one? (i am referring to the accessories that attach to the top-front of the machine using the port behind the logo and are powered by the motor)
What other colors does this come in?
Start your review of KitchenAid Exclusive Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer & Spiralizer Attachment Set!
Product Highlights
The pasta maker attachment is great!in reviews
They are so easy to use and come with many different attachments to help you get whatever job you have in front of you done!in reviews
It's a great help because I love to bake and cook!The quality is very good.Durable and i know it will last for a long time 😊in reviews
Jackie T.
KitchenAid Exclusive Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer & Spiralizer Attachment Set uploaded by Jackie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product. Got this for our wedding gift last year from my husband's siblings. I love one that we got a purple one. As it's my favorite color. But really it's so handy for shredding chicken, mixing, baking and more. Love the lift function. Totally worth it and easy to use. The best
Diana E.
Sullivan City, TX
I’m keep I keep hearing good things about this machine I don’t have one but family members do and they love it you can’t go wrong with it I will let you try it out one day[product:kitchenaid-exclusive-bowl-lift-stand-mixer-&-spiralizer-attachment-set]  I will buy and try it out I will let you know and keep you posted if it’s worth buying it .. You could do a lot of stuff with it
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
Super versatile and quick! I don’t know how I ever did anything before having this. It’s a little bulky but so so worth it! The different attachments make it so easy to whip things up farm to table style.
Sarah S.
Grove City, OH
Love this stand mixer ! Use it for literally everything !!! We leave it sit on the counter top !
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Okay, so I generally love KirchenAid. My previous roommate had one and it was amazing! I bought myself one and it's amazing and does everything I need PLUS...but... for some reason the one I have the motor is SO LOUD! My roommates was not and I bought the exact same one. Maybe I got a lemon.
Denise B.
Groveland, FL
Love this set, it help me cut down on time to make my delicious desserts. Love the red because it fit perfect with the rest of other red products in my kitchen. I would recommend to everyone who love a good mixer with all attachments to help make your life easy.
Teresa G.
Henrico, VA
I love this stand mixer so much! It’s so easy to use and helps me make my desserts so easily
wende J.
Leander, TX
You really can’t go wrong with this stand mixer. You have lots of options for accessories for different t jobs. You also have accessories for the bowls so you are able to cover and place in the fridge.
Amber O.
Stanfield, OR
Love this electric mixer. My sister in law owns one of the red ones and I have borrowed it from her. Love to use it during the holidays for larger items. It mixes like a dream 😴 and I should buy one myself lol.
Christine H.
Highland Spgs, VA
I love my stand mixer this is my second one due to one being broken when I moved. I like the look of it as well as it being durable. Mixed very well and does other things you can do in a mixer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...