KitchenAid ® Empire Red 9-Speed Hand Mixer

Mix, knead whip and blend all of your favorite recipes with this 9-Speed Mixer featuring and Exclusive Accessory Pack. This hand mixer comes standard with 2 Turbo Beater II Accessories, 2 Dough Hooks, a Pro Whisk, Blending Rod and Storage Bag to neatly protect and organize everything. Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of the beater ejector button. Lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle with the lockable swivel cord. The hand mixer comes with a one year limited replacement warranty.

Does anyone have this as a backup to the stand mixer?
Is this necessary if you already have the large stand mixer? What specifically is this hand mixer best for?
My last mixer was not this brand lol just to add
Start your review of KitchenAid ® Empire Red 9-Speed Hand Mixer!
karen J.
I love this hand mixer, I have a stand which is great but this gives more control for things like making stiff egg peaks and really friggin good homemade whipped cream. 😋 I would never fully replace it with a stand mixer for the whipped cream alone.
Mary C.
Florence, SC
This mixer is simply incredible. I’ve used other hand mixers and this one is worth the extra money. It’s easy to store and I use it for so many things. I do a bit of baking so obviously it’s used for that. But I also use it for shredding chicken, mixing cheese for pimento cheese, preparing dips, and so much more! The reason I give it 4 stars is because it is quite heavy and because it plugs in and the cord is not very long.
Alexis C.
This has been so helpful in the kitchen! It is easy to use and has great speeds. I would definitely recommend this product if you don’t have a hand mixer or are in need of one!
Akiko B.
I use this little hand mixer often. It’s super handy to whip up some cream or mix batter for pancake or crepes. I do have a stand mixer also but I reach for this more often because it is (obviously) lighter than stand mixer. I’ve had it for over 10 years, I use it at least once a week, and it is still strong. Highly recommend it.
Yasmina E.
Gross, Hessen
KitchenAid ® Empire Red 9-Speed Hand Mixer The KitchenAid completely meets our expectations. The color, the design, just perfect. We would definitely recommend this hand mixer. #techie
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
I use my hand mixer all the time. It’s very simple. Basically nothing sets it apart from any other hand mixer. I bought it because it was affordable, but I would look for one with more features if I had money to spare.
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
When we want to make a cake this is our go to. Want to get it done jus right n whip it up so its not bumpy get this one ! U will be pleased with it
Pamela M.
Baden, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this item on sale because everybody was saying it was an amazing mixer and I have to agree with it it has been a life changer when it comer lo little tasks around the house and it is easy to clean
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
1,026 reviews
I love all my KitchenAid appliances especially my mixer but my hand mixer is quick and easy and it's really fast and I really love to use it I would not improve this product it's a little expensive but I really love it and I would recommend it to other people it's very good
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Works great!! Fantastic!! Mix all the ingredients well does not leave me lumps., has 5 speeds , works perfect 👌
Ask a question to the Influenster community...