KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Silver (10

KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Silver (10")

The kitchenaid kco111cu countertop oven allows you to bake, broil, warm and toast food at temperatures up to 450 f. It has a 60-minute timer with adjustable thermostat for customized cooking. The countertop toaster oven has a tempered glass door with a large viewing window, so you can check on the contents without having to open the door. You can easily open or close the door with its soft-grip knobs. The kitchenaid 10" countertop oven comes with a stainless steel crumb tray, baking pan, baking rack and an instruction manual. With a non-stick interior, this oven is easy to clean. This small kitchen appliance has a glossy metal... see more...

KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Silver (10
KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Silver (10")
  • "My sister has this and she uses it almost every day ." in 1 review
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
Foodie Expert
I don't know what we would do without this. We make a lot of frozen foods like french bread pizza, bagel bites, etc and use the toaster oven a lot.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
This is the most useful electronic in my kitchen. It's great if your in a hurry and need to heat up a quick meal!
Jocelynne S.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
Foodie Expert
I used this product at a friend's house and was very pleased with how well it worked. I will definitely be considering this product when shopping for my own counter-top oven.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
We have a gas oven and instead of using that we decided to buy one of these. absolutely wonderful i use mine daily, highly recommend!
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.
Niles, Mi
Very useful , I use this when I'm need to be quick and on the go and works very time consuming. I love it!
jennell r.
jennell r.
Foodie Expert
My sister has this and she uses it almost every day .
One of her favorite cooking ovens
Katie L.
Katie L.
Foodie Expert
I like these ovens, they are soooo little and cute. and they don't take up that much space, that is exactly why I love them. :)